Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
"Sure, honey." Faiz spoke with a smile as looking to Hiro-chan. "I hope you it suits your taste."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro smiles and twitches his ears "...well I hope so too...since I have never ate an ice cream before... is it cold?" he asks curiously
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Cold and sweet too. I'm sure you really loves it." Faiz wrap his tail with Hiro'z tail and caress it softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro murrs softly and couldn't help but blush lightly. after all he always loved any caress coming from his daddy. it always made him feel special and loved.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After a while, the waiter arrives with the order that he takes a moment ago. He place a set of mixed vanilla and strawberry ice cream with a chocolate chip on top in front of Faiz and one set of vanilla and chocolate ice cream in front of Yoosei.

Faiz smile to the waiter. "Thank you so much." Then, the waiter bows head before leaves."Enjoy your meal"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and bows her head as well "thank you so much"

Hiro looks at the waitress but then immediately looks back at Faiz and then at the ice cream, looking carefully at it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz took the spoon and take some amount of ice cream, and brings it closer to Hiro-chan, smiling cutely. "Okay, Hiro-chan. Open your mouth."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro opens his mouth and waves his tail faster and happily.

Yoosei grabs her spoon and takes some amount of vanilla ice cream on it and brings to her own mouth as she watches her beloved husband with her beloved son
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz place the spoon filled with the ice cream inside Hiro's mouth, and took the spoon out. "How's the taste, Hiro-chan?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro shivered slightly at the cold sensation running his spine when he tasted the ice cream, nevertheless the taste was still pretty good and sweet. "..it tastes good...daddy" he said
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions