Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Faiz hold Hiro's another paw and stepped out of house, walking side by side towards the city.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles while walking alongside with them. "...let's go to the mall"

Hiro immediately widens his eyes and gasps "...please not the clothes store again...I'm traumatized already"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz smiles as giggling softly. "Nope. We didn't bring you to the clothes store, Hiro-chan."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro: then to where are we going exactly in the mall daddy?

Yoosei: *looks at Hiro and smiles* to whenever you want. we can go eat ice cream, we can go see a movie, there are so many things we can do besides buying clothes

Hiro: Ice cream... I never ate one before...

Yoosei: *looks at Faiz* honey..shall we go eat some ice cream?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz looks to Yoosei and smiles. "Sure, honey." They went to food court and stepped in, proceed to the seat located besides he window.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro sit down on the chair besides Faiz while looking at him and waving his tail happily as Yoosei smiles and sits down on the chair in front of Faiz. "..what a lovely moment in family" she said and giggled
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The waiter stepped closer to them with a list of menus, and gives it to them. "May I take your order?"

Faiz took the list and stares it a while, before looking back to the waiter. "One set of mixed vanilla and strawberry ice cream with a chocolate chip on the top"

"Okay. How about you two?" The waiter smiles as waiting for the order from Yoosei and Hiro-chan.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei takes the list and looks at it for a while before looking back at the waitress.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The waiter took back the list and bows head. "I understand. Please wait for a while. Your order will be ready in moments" Th waiter leaves them, bringing heir order to be processed.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and looks at Faiz. "well honey... since Hiro is there nearby you.. mind if you share the ice cream with him... I will give part of mine as well since I asked for chocolate ice cream instead of strawberry"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions