Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
"Sure, Hiro-chan." Faiz smiles, wagging his tail happily.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro giggles and leaps down onto the floor and quickly goes to Yoosei's room. once he steps inside he smiles seeing Yoosei already up. "hello mom" said Hiro as he walks up to Yoosei. she giggles and lifts him on her arms "hello my cutie little one... looking for something?" she asks as he nods

"yeah..daddy asked me to see if you are awake already" he said and she smiles. "come... I will take you back to near your dad.." she smiles and walks out of the room and towards the living room as she carries Hiro on her arms still
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Meanwhile, Faiz still lays on the couch, looking at the ceiling while waiting his wife and Hiro-chan to come to him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei arrives at the living room and smiles cutely once spotting her husband lying down on the couch. she walks quietly to near him and places Hiro gently on his belly "hello honey" she said with a sweet voice
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz cuddles Hiro-chan while smiling to Yoosei. "Hello, honey. Did you sleep well?" As he said that, he wrap his tail around her waists.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes and murrs softly when feeling his tail around her waist and then nods. "...yes honey I slept well" she bends down and kisses his lips softly as Hiro looks at them with a wide smile crossing his lips
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz smile as reply the short kiss, place his paw on her cheek, caress it softly. "..I'm free for whole day...So do you have any idea what we should do today..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei looks at Hiro and smiles. "...son any ideas of what should we do today?"

Hiro immediately waves his tail faster and happily "..we could always go for a walk...around the city...perhaps...how about it daddy?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz smiles as caressing Hiro's back. "Since I rarely bring you for a walk around the city, well I agree. Let's go." He place Hiro on floor while slowly stood up.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei stood up as well and hold Hiro's paw gently as he smiled widely and swished his tail faster and happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions