Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Faiz holds the sleeping Hiro and stares to him for a while, before plant a kiss on his forehead.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and giggles lightly. "honey we should go home now. it's getting late for the little ones"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah..you're right.." He slowly stood up, looking to Kiiro. "Thank you for the delicious dinner, Kiiro. We're really appreciate it.." Smiling.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiiro stands up and smiles. "glad you enjoyed the dinner..maybe then you can visit us again."

Yoosei smiles and went closer to a sleepy Kiri and lifted her on her own arms. "I guess so.. and really...thanks Kiiro for this"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz bows his head and went closer to Yoosei, whie holding Hiro. "Let's go, shall we?" Smiles.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles, wrapping one tail around Trysha and the other around Faiz, as she then teleports then back to the living room of their own house. "here we are"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'll go to our room to lay Hiro." Smiles as he went upstairs, towards his room.

< Mitsuki's room >

Mitsuki's ears perked up as heard someone went upstairs. "Well..they're already return.." Smiles, lends a kiss on Yuki's lips.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds