Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
"Aaahh..." Mitsuki moan in semi-loud, her blush getting deeper and more juices leaking out. "Y-yes...nghh.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and gently holds her son closer to her, nuzzling him on his sleep as she smiles at him, observing him sleeping quietly.

Kiiro couldn't help but smile at the scene and looked at Faiz. "I never expected Yoosei to become such tender mom"

< Mitsuki's room >

"good to know cutie" she giggles softly, observing Mitsuki, admiring her body as she then slides her tail in and out of Mitsuki's pussy to add more pleasure.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz smile to Kiiro, remind him to the past. "Yeah...Yoosei are much similar to my mom...Taking care of me as best as she can..." His ears lowered a bit.

< Mitsuki's room >

Her orgasm reaches the peak, as Mitsuki kept moaning in delight, enjoying the given pleasure. "Nghh..ahh..hard..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei noticed his ears lowered and goes closer to Faiz and sits by his side as she then nuzzles him tenderly. "don't think too much about it honey..." she said softly with a concerned look in her face.

< Mitsuki's room >

"as you wish" she smiled and moved her tail harder in and out of Mitsuki, eventually the tip of her tail rubs Mitsuki sensitive spot.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I know...but I just can't get it off..." Murrs softly from the nuzzles.

< Mitsuki's room >

As the tip of Yukis tail touches the sensitive spot, Mitsuki moan loudly and a large amount of juices leaked out, wetting Yuki's tail and her legs. "Mnhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"just don't worry..I know you miss your mom but now you have a handsome son to take care of" she smiles, trying to comfort him.

< Mitsuki's room >

Yuki slowly pulls her tail out of Mitsuki's pussy and brings it closer to her own mouth as she licks it clean while murring. "my....you released a really big amount of juices" she said while giggling cutely
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I guess you're right.." He smile slightly, looking to sleepy Hiro.

< Mitsuki's room >

"Nghh...t-thank..you.." Mitsuki gasped heavily for air, her blush still crossed her cheek, making her look cuter.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"you want to hold the little guy" she asked to Faiz as she smiles cutely.

< Mitsuki's room >

Yuki smiled and then pulls Mitsuki to a tight hug and smiles. "and you are so cutie."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz nods slightly, looking to Hiro.

< Mitsuki's room >

Mitsuki blushes more and return the hugs softly, her paws caressing Yuki's back. "You too..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles cutely and then gently hands Hiro to Faiz.

< Mitsuki's room >

Yuki murrs and smiles as she then snuggles Mitsuki closer to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions