Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
< Mitsuki's room >

"..Aww...you really don't...want to be pleased...?" Mitsuki spoke softly while slowly bring the tip of her tail closer to Yuki's pussy lips and start to caress it softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
< Mitsuki's room >

Yuki moans softly and arches her back lightly. her own tail wags happily, eventually tapping against the bed. "I...I...w-want to be pleased..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good girl..." Mitsuki spoke seductively as the tip of her tail teasing Yuki's clit and pussy, while her tongue continued to lick her nipple.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Trysha was smiling a lot, she had to admit she enjoyed having Hiro on her lap, while she would caressing his back as he almost falls asleep from the soft caresses.

< Mitsuki's room >

Yuki arches her back more, moaning in delight, murring as she feels her pussy getting wetter with all these treatments.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm..I guess Hiro is slowly return back to sleep." Faiz giggles, looking to the littles.

< Mitsuki's room >

"Mnhh..it seems...you're already wet..." Mitsuki retreats her tail and place her paw on Yuki's wet pussy. She began to caress the wet lips and clit, before sinking her middle finger inside.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiiro chuckles and gently caresses Hiro's hair, letting the little guy still stay on Trysha's lap. "with all this good treatment..I'm not surprised your son got back to sleep" said Kiiro softly and smiles.

< Mitsuki's room >

Yuki blushes darkly. "d-don't say s-such things.." she said softly but then let out a loud moan when feeling Mitsuki's finger inside her wet pussy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Mitsuki's room >

"Aww...You don't like..the compliment..?" Mitsuki smiles as stucks her tongue and licks Yuki's pussy, while her middle finger sinking deeper till it touches her sensitive spot.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and stands up as she walks up to near Trysha. "I will take care of him now Trysha"

Trysha smiles and nods as she then gently hands Takihiro to Yoosei.

< Mitsuki's room >

"...it's j-just that it m-makes me b-blush" she said softly between moans, arching her back to the limits after a while as she feels her sensitive spot being touched, making her orgasm develop faster.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Mitsuki's room >

"Well..I like to see you blush...sexy..." She licks Yuki's lips seductively while her thumb finger teases her clit and middle finger went in and out of her pussy.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
< Mitsuki's room >

"ahh..mmgg.." she moaned in delight, drops of her juices start to leak out as she is so near to her orgasm. she then instinctively places her paws on Mitsuki's cheeks, and pulls her into a deep and passionte kissing, gently and softly shoving her own tongue to inside Mitsuki's mouth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions