Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Faiz giggles lightly, smiling. "Well..let's return to living room. You can sit on my lap as long as you want." With that, he lifts Yoosei on his arms and walk to the living room.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiiro perked his ears up once hearing footsteps into the living room. He quickly rised a smile as soon as he spotted Faiz carrying Yoosei so tenderly on his arms. "aww look at that lovely view" he chuckled just lightly.

Both Trysha and Kiri were so focused in caressing Hiro tenderly and all over his furry body that they didn't even noticed Faiz and Yoosei.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz smiles from the compliment as walk to one coucn and sit gently on it, before place Yoosei on his lap. He look to Hiro being cuddled like a plushie by two cuties. "It seems those cuties already turn Hiro into plushie."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiiro chuckled and nodded. "they sure did"

Yoosei snuggles on Faiz and giggles as she then looks at Faiz. "seems Hiro got your charm honey" she smiles and then pokes tongue out cutely.

Hiro slowly started waking up with all the caresses and as soon as he opens his eyes, he blushes darkly, surprised to see both Trysha and Kiri caressing him all over.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah...He's too cute and adorable." Smile as watching Hiro blushing, his paw run up and down of her back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei murrs and smiles cutely. "and handsome too at such young age" she giggles and swishes her tails around.

Trysha and Kiri start to spoil Hiro even more, getting him to blush even more in embarrassment as he tries to go away from them both.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"There there.. Stop doing that, Kiri-chan, Trysha-chan. He may lost consciousness if you kept spoiling him." Faiz jokes a bit, smiling.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles and nuzzles Faiz happily. "oh let the kids play honey"

Kiiro chuckles. "they are so like their parents.. "

"awie but we like to do this.." said Kiri as she keeps nuzzles Hiro tenderly while Trysha caresses it tenderly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay, if you say so. You can spoil him as much as you can." Faiz smile, kissing Yoosei's cheek.

Meanwhile, Mitsuki slowly woke up, open her beautiful green eyes and yawns softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei murrs and then smiles at Faiz. "see? the best is really let them spoil our son, plus they look cute like that"

"thank you uncle Faiz.." said Trysha as she then suddenly lifts Hiro on her arms and cuddles him gently. as soon as she does that Hiro quickly melted on Trysha's comfy arms and ends up snuggling on her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions