Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you agree with this poll?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Don't make pointless polls again...
40.00%
4 40.00%
No.
0%
0 0%
Yes.
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

R_S3's 1000 posts!
You know, I didn't like you at first, but I think you've proven to be a fairly reasonable person. I like how you're not afraid to take an unpopular stand, nor are you afraid to consider alternatives. What little I've heard of your background certainly makes you unique. Welcome to the ranks of the 1000 posters.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Congrats on your first thousand, Renamon_S3, you deserve them all! Hope you keep on posting and enjoy the achievement you've made.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Heh, an update has been made! Thanks for posting everyone. Now I can only hope that others will decide to do the same!

And aguy, who is this friend of yours? Maybe I know him/her. That would be very crazy, but cool.

I'm going to guess that you live in Charleston. I'm probably wrong, but It's my guess.
Renamon's Army
Na, you couldn't know them and besides they board at my school anyway.

Also you might not be the closet to me. The last time I went to that area the trip was actually 3 1/2 hours, which i think was good time. Don't know why I said my previous time, must have been because of all the coffee. My actual location is in Tennesee, but I can see why you said Charleston.
Good job.
Heh, lay off the coffee my friend! Merry Christmas!
Renamon's Army
Congratulations Renamon_S3 you desserve it. Permission to wank off to your post?
No mention for the lovely lady that accompanies you from your sig in every post? Twisted Heh heh....
Shout-outs have been updated! Woot for my system that is working!
Renamon's Army
Quote:Heh, lay off the coffee my friend! Merry Christmas!

Ahh that is going to be too hard too many reasons to drink it, besides what else would I drink?