Join our server on Discord

I have some horrible news.. *looks down in sadness*
Hey everyone. * heavily sighs* I have some bad news for everyone. I may have to leave for a while again. My mom took my internet out last night and said I won
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I'm sorry Misty that your mom did that to you. I know you will be greatly missed and I hope your return will be soon. No offense Misty, but your mom sounds crazy and she needs to learn how to calm down.
Hmm.. Looks like meine Mutter came to her senses and realized what she said...so I guess I do have my internet back...*jumps around for joy* PARTY TIME!!

*throws a huge party, inviting everyone from the DaD*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Woot Misty has her internet back.

*gladly accepts Misty's invite and begins to party*
Lol, happy times!
Lol, yeah! ^_^
*gives Wolfey a party hat and a bag full of party favors*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Sadness left then! YAY! *Puts music to full volume*

*Whole place starts shaking before the building crumbles down*

*Comes out from a cloud of dust* Okay, maybe that was a bit too much *Spits out a piece of an iron beam*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If only she knew; this is actually one of the safest places on the net for a teenage girl to be. With this crowd, you're just a friend if you don't have a fur coat or a foxtail. Maybe you should just show her where you've been to ease her mind. She might decide to join the forum.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That would be incredibly weird. And yeah. Very few of us would want to do anything, including harm, to you.
I know. I love the DaD...like I said...you guys are like my family away from my real family..I met a lot of cool people on here! ^_^ But as far as letting my mom see this site...how about no, no and NO again! lol. I'm not letting my mom join/see a digimon furry hentai site. She already found my hentai collection...I'm not letting that happen again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA