Join our server on Discord

Iceflame88's Lemon List
The Creation: A girl creates something on her computer that she never knew she could create...A digimon

Digimon: The Road to the Digiworld: A man with the powers of a digimon must help the DDs to stop an new evil that wants to take over the digiworld and the real world. (Has a liitle of Devil May Cry)
Is this related to any Digimon series? Which season?

I didn't play Evil May Cry coz no PS2...

*looked at Hybrid*

Hybrid, you can't take so many Digimon with you. You MUST give other people a chance.

In ALL Digimon series (1 to 3), the children only has 1 (One) Digimon only. So you can't have more than 1 Digimon.

"Terriermon, you are my slave now!" Pajiramon shouted.

"Yes, mistress." Terriermon answered cordially.

Pajiramon was stamping Terriermon, "Do you want me to spank you now?" She asked sternly.

"Yes, mistress. Please spank me hard. I am a bad boy and I am willing to be spanked." Terriermon answered demurely.
I'm not Hybrid but you confused me Ruhe.

Could be interesting the DMC part ^.^

Quote:In ALL Digimon series (1 to 3), the children only has 1 (One) Digimon only. So you can't have more than 1 Digimon.

the big exception is the guy from Amerika, I forgot his name yet, he has with Terriermon and Lopmon two Digimon.
The person above me has posted a reply in the wrong topic.

you made this statement in this topic and I answered here
I made a mistake...
I was/am sleepy...

Sorry.

Tiamat, the kid with Terrier and Lop is called Willis. He is one lucky ass, kissed Kari at the end of the movie.
i have three new lemons i'm writing as well as rewriting my friend's lemon into english and into a lemon series. I have some requests as well so i'll busy working on them as well.