Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
Sam looked on the Pokeball happily as it caught Ume, the Dragonair giggled and ran to the catching device as soon as it stopped squirming, then picked it up, "I caught a-" but before announcing the catch, she stopped and blinked, "Wait- what did I just caught?" she raised an eyebrow, scratching the back of her head, she had never seen any of the Eevee evolutions yet.

Swanny was about to cheer, but at her trainers doubtness, she fell right on her head, a bead of sweat running down around her head.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"-Umbreon." Nath replied hastily over the seemingly large silence, a grin appearing over the human's face. "Quite the darkest of all the... chain, of Eevee mutations." He glanced weary eyes over Sam, with a seeming emotionless smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Samantha heard the winged man and cocked her head to the side, "Umbreon?" she said, taking out her Pokedex and analyzing it. After the little device had told her about the dark canine Pokemon, she smiled to Nath, "Why, thank you!" she said, then turned to both humans, "See? I'm a normal trainer! I caught a Pokemon!" she said happily in triumph, "Come out Umbreon!" she said, then threw the Pokeball up to release Ume.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Vaporeon had taken to rolling along his back, stretching out languidly, at least able to focus his mind into watching the fight, steering clear of the latent hormones that infected disease-carriers. Typically, at was the more 'straightforward' or 'act before you think' virus-carriers that displayed symptoms more easily. It was easy to avoid as long as he wasn't too close to anyone that attracted him, and he was able to focus on other subjects. The fact that it was odd to have so many Eevee mutations in one area (As rare as they were), for instance. And one that didn't appreciate his criticism at that!

So, he decided to act on an impulse, for once, and get some revenge...puffing out his chest as he rolled back onto his legs, and letting loose a high-power Water Gun as soon as the Moonlight Pokemon was sprung from her ball, well-aimed to strike at the side of her face. With that, he simply gave a huff and left his little resting spot, heading down moist hills toward fresh water lake that lay below.

Milty, poor thing, didn't seem to realize all that she was getting into, unusually long pink tongue wrapping almost three times around the girth of the human's member, slipping and slurping loudly, rubbing against either set of aching, sexualized organs as they were brought together, nearly burning her bare tongue against the heat that the Arcanine emitted from her sex. From the way they moved, perhaps they were close...and the cow Pokemon would get a turn to sate the same disease she'd contracted. Better than the common cold? Most certainly...
Feeling her owners cock diving into her fiery hot pussy and Milty's very nice long tongue occastionally licking at ther pussy sent her straight over the edge. The Arcanine started humping into Justin's harder and faster as her orgasm quickly came to "AAARRRCCCC!!!!!" she howled as the fiery dog pokemon's steamy hot juices shot out of her pussy all over her human's member and the tongue wrapped around it.

As soon as the hot juices hit his dick it started to twitch and vibrate. Justin arched his back and moaned loudly as his orgasm emptied into his female pokemon's hot pussy filling her with his load of runny seed that ran down the shaft of his dick over Milty's tongue.
The OCA
Ume sweat dropped as she was released and let out a surprisingly loud squeak as her face got drenched by Vaporeon's water gun "Awww..." She whined, a fierce blush developing under her black fur.
"Well, I'm bored." Shadow said as he walked around the town a bit, he and Flame had stopped at the town's gym but after watching a match that was infront of them Flame decided to bolt. Shadow didn't blame him either, the leader seemed awfully angry and was battling intensely. "We're gonna have to train some more before coming back here huh?" he smiled at Flame who was resting on his shoulder as usual.

"Chic." Flame happily replied.

"Well what are we waiting for then? We've gotten our supplies let's head back into the fray and see what we can do." Shadow smiled as he exited the town. He smiled a bit, "Wonder if those wierdos are still out here." He thought thinking of the dragon and bird-thing, "I still wanna find that dragon, if dex here scanned her as a pokemon than in theory she should be captureable," he smiled as he pulled out a ball from his bag, it looked like a normal pokeball but the top was blue with two red stripes on it, "And I bet this thing would do the trick too." he smiled as he threw it to himself a couple of times, "The hunt is on." He smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well if you're interested there's a vaporeon there if you want to expand you collection." Jack said pointing at the pokemon which just doused Ume. "But I'd better be heading back to my place. The offer's still up if you want to get together later. It's been nice meeting you, Sam."

Jack reached out his hand for a shake hoping she'd take the offer so he'd have the opportunity to ask her about what she was in a better setting. Tank took a look at the Vaporeon and gave it a wave with one of his scythe-like claws, he heard his commentary on the battle earlier and didn't much care for it though he was too polite to say it.
Ume's eyes flashed dangerously in the direction of the Vaporeon as she was reminded of him. Oooh, he so deserves a good beating...
Noticing the jet of water, Nath seemed to grin widely, his grin one of content. "Ah! A Vaporeon!" Nath cheered seemingly at the sight, and quickly grinned, pulling up his Pokeball which contained Erika, while grinning. "Finally, I get the chance to possibly catch one!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds