Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
Ume heard Swanny and looked at her in alarm "Y-You're not t-talking about m-me are you...?"
Swanny heard Ume talking and stopped yelling at her trainer, "I wanna fight! Don't matter who!" she said, sighing a bit, "Want a battle?" she asked, smiling a bit to the Umbreon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume sweat dropped "B-B-But... I-I... um... I-I'm not good at f-fighting..."
"Oh, come on, please! I'm bored!" Swanny complained at the answer, frowning a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhm..." Ume gulped quietly "O-Okay... b-but go easy, p-please!"
"Sorry, I don't really do all that trainer stuff where you go around battling and collecting badges so I really don't pay attention to where the gyms are." Jack said shrugging his shoulders.

It was seconds later that Sam's Marshstomp started making quite a fuss. She asked if it was hungry and of course judging by the way the pokemon was acting, that probably wasn't the case. It looked like she wanted a fight, especially from the way she was looking at that Umbreon.

"Alright! Sorry!" Sam apologized, then searched in her backpack for Pokemon Food, "Uhm... I don't have" she said, "But we can go back to the city!" she said quickly, trying to calm the female Pokemon down.

"I.. don't think she wants that." Jack said. "I think she wants to battle."
OOC: Just an advice Obl1v1on, you don't need to repeat the posts.

IC:

Sam blinked, "Well..." she thought for a moment, "Hey! Maybe we can have a battle! I mean, it's the way us trainers get to know each other and," but she was cut short as she noticed the Umbreon nearby interacting with her Marshtomp. She suddenly smiled, "Hey! Look! It looks like Swanny made a new-"

Swanny suddenly growled a bit, then stood back, "Get ready then!" she said confident, getting in a battle stance, ready to fight.

"Friend?" Samantha blinked, the demi-human looking on Jack nervously, "Uhm... uhh," she blinked her eyes again, Wait a second- If I catch that Umbreon, maybe he'll see I'm more like a human and he won't be so scared about me! she happily thought, "Okay Swanny! Let's fight!" she said with a confident smile, then got to watch her Pokemon.

"You strike first!" she told Ume eagerly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume nodded nervously "Okay... um..." She thought briefly before deciding on an attack. She moved away from Tank and prepared herself. A second later and she launched her shadow ball at Swanny.
Sam blinked at the attack, "What's that attack?" she asked herself, before the Pokedex was taken out and she asked.

The Pokedex began talking a quick description, "Shadow Ball. A Ghost-Type Attack. The Pokemon afflicted by this powerful technique will drop his or her resistance to elemental attacks greatly if hit directly."

Swanny looked at on Samantha, wondering why she hadn't ordered anything, the frog Pokemon suddenly getting hit by the shadow ball and thrown to the ground with a small yelp, "Mash!" she yelled in audible voice to Sam.

Sam widened her eyes and put her Pokedex away, "Uhhh! Come on Swanny! Stand up!" she commanded.

The Pokemon stood up quickly, showing signs of being weak already. Sam didn't have time of using any potions, berries or even getting near the Pokemon Center with all the ruckus after her victory at the Gym.

"You can do it Swanny! Use your Tackle attack!" she said.

The Marshstomp obeyed at the cheer, then launched herself at Ume, attempting to charge at her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Shaun, your Torchic is ready to be picked up. Shaun."

Shadow grumbled a bit as he got off his comfortable seat, putting on his overshirt. Man I hate that name. he thought as he picked up his pokeball, instantly releasing Flame.

"Chic, chic." He whimpered a bit.

"Don't worry," Shadow rummaged through his bag, "While you were resting I replaced the blocks you lost. You want one?" He asked, holding up a nearly completly red block.

"CHIC CHIC CHIC!!" Flame jumped around happily.

"Kay, catch." Shadow tossed the block at Flame who swallowed it whole, smiling happily.

"CHIIIICCC!!!" He shouted happily as he opened his mouth and let out a large flamethrower.

Shadow blinked a bit, "Okay, gotta go easy on the spicyness from now on." He laughed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad