Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
"You are one wierd pokemon." Shadow teased as Flame rested in his arms, nearly asleep. "Well at least you got a bit of a workout today, running around with a bag that's three times your size and weight can't be easy." the first place he was heading to when they got to the town was the pokemon center, "Okay, you know the drill." Shadow smiled as he pulled out a pokeball from his belt and aimed it at Flame, a red beam firing out and hitting him as he went inside, "And while you're resting I can try and replace all those blocks you lost in your little adventure." He smiled as he set the pokeball in a special tray for the nurse there to take care of.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume crept up on Tank and, being quiet about it, sniffed him. What an odd scent...
The Pokeblocks, while mostly orange and made mostly for the Torchic that spilled them, did contain some indigo within thier number, and it was those that caught the girl's attention. Seeing no harm in it and a firm believer in the 5-second rule, picks up one of the indigo treats and tosses it to Samantha.

"Here you go." He said. One question was answered, being apparently half-Pokemon meant sharing Pokemon tastes. Glancing over at Tank, Jack noticed an Umbreon sniffing about him. "I guess someone hasn't met a crustacean before."

Tank looked down at the Umbreon, giving it merely a nod and letting her sniff about him.
..."Wondrous...a gathering..."

Vaporeon trilled to itself quietly, being sure to hide his voice, and his presence. He slinked away from the clearing that now seemed to be absolutely littered with trainers and Pokemon alike, sleekly muscled form slipping between surrounding trees, shadows of the canopy filtering over him like a soak. He wasn't far from a good, safe, aquatic hiding spot, but he at least wanted to get a good look at the invaders, despite the obvious debilitating effects of that lustful disease, silently thinking to himself through analysis.

It was certainly an odd gathering, Water-type male shading his eyes with a curious look at his maw. Of course, under unnatural influence...he inspected just how attractive each and every member of the party was...

Kabutops...male. Torchic...male. Umbreon...female...a bit meek. Probably uninfected anyway. Dragonai-...well...huh...that's an...odd one. Marshtomp...

He gave a pause, a shiver aching through his skin, pausing to stare intently from the shade. The female looked very lively, at least...thus far, the most exciting of the bunch, setting a murr in his throat, forcing him to shake it off.

He gave a pale huff...simply slinking back farther into the brush, perhaps going against his better judgment in watching rather than fleeing to a nice, cozy lake. It was unsettling, of course, being one of the few Pokemon without a trainer, and so close to those with Pokeballs...

That saddened wail followed the 'rolling pink ball of doom' throughout her heartbroken escape, knocking down a few small trees and crushing several unfortunate Wurmple and Caterpie along the way. Finally, she settled into a more relaxed state, unrolling and walking about on two legs with a sullen, wanting look on her face.

That is...until she came upon a certain scene, Pokemon and trainer getting quite a bit closer in their intimacy. The hormones hit the poor dairy cow like a brick wall, eyes falling to half-mast with an inquisitive pout on her lips, a blush to her round cheeks. She walked about the lake, lowly murring Miltank, a bit naive to exactly how the activity was working. She was less accustomed to the blowjob, usually dealing with the simple 'bend over and take it' philosophy. Still, seeing the tremendous size of the male human (Which wasn't as odd as it sounded. Like a Blaziken without feathers...or a much less muscular Machoke...both of which she'd rutted with along her way).

The Arcanine seemed to be in charge...which was odd, but not completely illogical, round cow Pokemon chirping out words of Poke-language to the fiery dog. "Wow...is he...is he yers? Where'd ya catch 'em?"
The Arcanine with its trainer's dick in her mouth blinked and looked up at the Miltank then took it out of her mouth "Yes he is...my trainer...and...I neeeed him!!" she screamed in poketalk then turned back to the large dick she was sucking but was gone. Justin had slipped out from under the fiery dog pokemon.

"N-not another one!!" Justin yelled in disbeif

"Oh no you're not getting away from me, Com'ere." The Arcanine said in poketalk as she quickly repounced onto her trainer now having her entire body onto his her tuft of chest fur practicly smashed against his face wagging her tail "I dont know why but...I must have it!!!" she yelled as she rose her canine hips then slammed down hard over her master's dick shoving it deep within her canine pussy and gave a loud murring sound from the sudden penetration of the large dick.

Justin let out a loud moan as his penis very quickly penetrated his pokemon's canine pussy which was VERY warm from being the fiery type" Hrrrr!!!! God!!!!" He yelled in somewhat pleasure as his pokemon started humping into him while he blushed furiously from the humping aswell as her large now exposed furry breasts right in his face.
The OCA
OOC: Remind self NOT to mix coffee and vodka.

IC:

Nath sighed deeply, and scratched his neck, before looking around quietly - he glanced around the area again, before glancing at Samantha. "Glad that none of the others aren't coming here. Blasted attention..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow leaned back in a chair as he relaxe, he had removed his over shirt and was sitting in just his black shirt. "Still can't get over those guys, I swear that one guy had wings."

"Hey, didja hear?"

"Hmm?" Shadow looked over at a group of other trainers that were talking rather loudly.

"Someone says some freaky dragon or something beat the gym leader."

"I saw it, it was huge must've been about twenty feet tall with blood red eyes and huge claws and fangs!" One, obviously younger, kid was saying.

Shadow laughed a bit, Kids. He thought as he relaxed happily. He opened his eyes suddenly and sat up, Wait a sec, that unknown pokemon that my dex picked up. She was a tall dragon creature. So she was that Marstomp's trainer after all. Wierd, I wonder what she was. I thought she was just a wierd pokemon but if she's a trainer able to take on a leader she must be human. A human pokemon crossbreed. Wow, bet that'd be an interesting catch. Wonder if a pokeball would work on her?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The female Marshtomp sighed at her trainer and walked towards the Kabutops, "Hello there, is that your trainer?" she asked, smiling a bit at the fossil Pokemon while one of her finned fingers pointed at Jack.

Samantha blinked as she recieved one of the indigo Pokeblocks, she grabbed it on her hand, Uhm... this is embarrassing and without hesitation, she put it in her pockets, then thought: I don't want to freak him out more than he should be now she sweatdropped a bit, before smiling, "Thank you very much, I'll be sure to feed Swanny with them!" she said, trying to sound convincing.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tank nodded at Sam confirming that Jack was his trainer.

"No problem." Jack said. He knew that she would like them just as much as that Marshstomp. "Well since I don't think we'd like to just stand around here all day. It was really nice meeting you, maybe we could get together some other time?"
Sam nodded, "Uhm... sure, by the way, do you know where's the next Gym?" she asked, not having a Region map nor a PokeNavi was really tough.

Swanny grinned for a moment, then walked towards her trainer, "Mash! Mash! Marshtomp!" she told her in audible sounds.

The Dragonair looked over the Marshtomp and scratched around her head, "What do you want, Swanny?" she asked, blinking.

"Come on! Let's fight them!" Swanny said, making a happy motion with her arms, hoping Sam would react to her plead.

Samantha scratched her cheek a bit, not understanding a word, "You want to eat?" she asked, smiling a bit.

Swanny stopped and rolled her eyes, "No you dimwit! I want to fight them!" she yelled angrily.

"Alright! Sorry!" Sam apologized, then searched in her backpack for Pokemon Food, "Uhm... I don't have" she said, "But we can go back to the city!" she said quickly, trying to calm the female Pokemon down.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad