Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
The shook from Miltank's Rollout made Samantha fall on her butt, she didn't expect it to flee so soon after a single attack, "Oh man!" she suddenly pouted, holding her rear end, softly rubbing it with her right claw, trying to lessen the pain from the fall. The Dragonair then blinked, she noticed the Kabutops and the male trainer aproaching her, her eyes squinted for a moment to look on him, then she gulped a bit, but didn't say a word.

In the meantime, Swanny was blinking from surprise, "Mash?" She didn't even hit me or anything? Just ran out like a coward! the frog Pokemon complained in her mind, unthoughtful of the slight contact she had made with Milty, a small amount of virus starting to quickly appear in her. She noticed a Torchic and a trainer nearby, Oh! At last! I wanna fight! Where's Sam? she turned around to try and find her trainer.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shaking his head, Jack realized that he shouldn't be looking at a girl like that, no matter how strange, exotic or cute looking. Taking another closer, he figured the best course of action was to introduce himself.

"Hello.. I'm Jack, and this right here is Tank, my Kabutops." He said still a tiny bit perturbed by her appearence. "Seems like... that didn't go as well as it should have."

Tank simply nods at the strange girl and her Marshstomp, standing as always like a statue, not unlike what he was revived from years ago.
Nath, noticing the sudden movement, made an act. But not the one he had first intended. He shot up from the tree in a screw-like motion, before landing slidingly across the floor, taking a few seconds before stopping all in all. He turned, and glanced at the humanoid Dragonair, before taking his glance elsewhere.

Reminding himself, he quickly grabbed the chain on his belt and quickly tightened it around his two wings on his back, closing them together and up. "Dang..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sam swallowed, before quickly realizing how odd the situation was, with her on ground. Before taking any other action, she firstly got up, then blushed a bit from embarassment, but in a succesfull succession talked: "I'm Samantha. I'm... I mean, it's nice to meet you" she said a bit nervous of the human trainer.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Everything alright?" Nath chimed loudly, while ruffling a hand through his hair, before glancing about the other ways sharply. There were others nearing in - it wasn't going to be good for the girl if there were people crowding around her, and that seemingly was going to be the case. He gulped - and twitched his fingers, it was an unnessecity in the end to chain his wings up.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jack could breathe a sigh of relief, the fact that she didn't make any fuss about him looking over her was the cause of this. Of course she was also just as nervous about him as he was of her. This made for an awkward situation as neither of them knew what to really say to each other. Jack decided to take a stab at breaking the ice, only to have it re-freeze he figured.

"So I... heard you really... beat the snot out of the Gym Leader back in town... uh great job." He said.

"Everything alright?" Someone else chimed in, loudly. This could make the situation a lot more tense as Jack figured that this girl is not too accustomed to social situations that much. Perhaps it was the fact she was so different that led to such discrimination, he'll never really know, but he wanted to. Jack was beginning to become curious about this girl, it was more of an intellectual curiosity than anything sexual, the problem was wanting to ask questions about her without being too pushy or offensive.
"Well that's gotta be annoying. The miltank just running off like that." Shadow watched as a small group quickly formed, taking quick note of one having large black wings, "Looks like the circus is in town or something huh Flame?" He looked over at his shoulder where Flame usually sat, seeing nothing but air, "Flame?"

"Chic!"

Shadow looked to the ground as he heard a muffled cheep, he saw his Torchic's small tail feathers sticking out from the top of his back, "HEY!" Shadow made a quick grab for the bag but accidentally startled Flame who took off running. The bag's strap catching around his neck as he ran off towards the group. "Dangit Flame," Shadow got up and ran after him, watching as random objects fell out of his bag, mostly random pokeblocks he had made for Flame, which was probably why he was in the bag.

"CHIC CHIC CHIC!!" Flame ran through the legs of the person with the large wings, the bag on his neck banging accidentally against his leg as more blocks fell out, indigo colored ones.

"SORRY HE'S JUST A LITTLE SPOOKED!" Shadow shouted as he ran past after Flame. He finally caught up a few feet later as Flame got exhausted from running. "Gotcha now." Shadow smiled as he picked Flame up and the bag. He quickly rummaged through it, the only items that fell out had been the pokeblocks so it wasn't that big a loss, Shadow always carried plenty of berries so he could make more. "Well, guess now you'll have to wait until we get to a town before you can have your treat."

"Chiic." Flame sighed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume looked around in mild panic "T-Too many... too many..." Her eyes settled on Tank... at least, that was what she thought it's name was... Something about it was definitely curious...
Sam, trying to gain a bit more confidence, since the statement was true, patted her chest slightly, smiling a bit, "I did! My Swanny is pretty strong and I was lucky to choose my first Gym as Fire types! They are really weak Pokemon when you face them with Water!" the Dragonair said quickly to Jack. Her eyes suddenly went wide, "Wait- Swanny?" she said out loud, "Swanny?" she said, "Where's my Marshstomp?" the girl asked to no one in particular, before the answer hit her from behind, literally.

Swanny was standing behind Sam, tilting her head sideways, not understanding why she was showing off so much, the battle had been against a Slugma, a Charmeleon and a Magcargo, and except the Charmeleon, the other two were quite weak.

"Eep!" Samantha meeped, shaking a bit to the right. The anthro's movements suddenly stopped, though. A specific scent of dry and sour fruit got through her nostrils. Her favorite combination. Maybe berries? Could she had been so lucky? The girl's head moved towards the small flavor cubes on the floor and blinked, "Are those... Pokeblock?" she asked a bit surprised, not paying attention to the ruckus the Torchic had made, but her eyes fixed on the indigo colored Poke-candies.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: EDIT: Remind me next time to say the proper colour once sober.

IC:

"Huh... PokeBlock." Nath seemingly chimed, and bent down softly, while yelling. "Alright... of course the thing's spooked~!"

Taking a glance over the orange coloured blocks, he chuckled, and started to collect them up. Maybe he could use them somehow... maybe... It was almost a few seconds later, as he sighed - with two handfuls worth of the orange Pokeblocks, before putting them all into his pocket and the huge container within for the blocks.

"Bet he won't mind... I mean, they'll probably need to be cleaned or somethin'...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds