Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
Diddy looked at Nurse Joy and used water gun shooting a bit of water at her as she grabbed onto Sam's leg since she did not want to go into a pokeball.

Leafy placed the Marshstomp on the ground carefully laid her down and made sure the vines were tight still, "Now don't move from there do you here me, " he turned his head to look at Justin.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"AHH!" Nurse Joy instinctively ducked as the small torrent of water sprayed past her, "I take it she's not a fan of her ball." She said, somehow managing to retain her cheeriness, "I'm sorry but if you can't put her in it it'll be much more difficult to care for her."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume immediately hopped down onto the counter "... food?" She asked hopefully. Hell, she hadn't eaten for at least a day and her stomach was speaking in a very loud voice.
Diddy's actions surprised Sam, "Hey, why did you do that for? Aren't you supposed to love food?" she blinked, but then got it that Nurse Joy had almost been attacked by the morphed Ditto, "Swanny, you can't do that" she scolded in a high voice, enough to sound slightly annoyed, "You are going to be treated and will rest in a nice place, and you'll get nice food, you can't be like that with Nurse Joy. Be like Ume at least, she's nice and obedient" she said hopefully, and to respond to the Umbreon's plead, she shot the red beam to her to transfer her back to her Pokeball and put her on the special tray for Nurse Joy to tend. "Sorry" Sam apologized to the Nurse, being a bit embarrassed now, looking at Diddy, patting her head a bit roughly hoping she'd bow too to at least show a bit of repent.

Swanny was terrified now, even though she wouldn't show it, she had never seen a Pokemon taller than a tree, but the Sceptile in front of her seemed to almost tower bigger than a house. She took a gulp, "What are you gonna do?" she asked, trying to hide her fear.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Ground of computer for a week using mom's comp..wont be posting for a while

Justin looked at the two and frowned a bit at Leafy "Come on thats no way to treat a fellow pokemon, wrapping you vines around its neck like that. Even in a pokemon battle I've never seen pokemon vine whip around the opponent's neck." Justin folded his arms "If you value this pokemon's friendship I suggest you unwrap your vines around her."
The OCA
Ooc:Edited
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Are my eyes decieving me? Or Jack was suddenly placed in Justin's place? Wooo- man, what am I drinking? *Looks at the glass* Oh, just water.

Oh, and before I can continue, can you edit your sentence for Diddy a bit if you don't mind CW? It's a bit too messy and incomplete in the end- lol.

Whoops, just realized I can't post until both things are changed- don't have any other character left!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No," Diddy yelled out but all she know at the back of her mind that Sam would only hear "mar". As she looked lustfully at as Tank the Kabutops as he and Jack stood outside the sliding doors.

Leafy shot a razer leaf at Justin's feet before turning his attention back to the the Marshstomp as he gently picked her up and released all but the vine around her neck which the Sceptile loosen some as he softly said, "I'm not going to hurt you," as he held her close.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"It's no trouble," The nurse assured, "Why don't I take care of your umbreon while you work this out." She smiled as she took the tray holding Ume's ball and set it on a special machine, "It should only take a minute." A small ding rang from a seperate machine, "Oh, I'll be right back." The nurse said as she went to the machine and grabbed the tray out. She set it down on the counter and hit the P.A. button, "Shaun, you're pokemon are all healed up."

Shadow grimaced a bit as he got up, Stupid license, still don't see why I couldn't use Shadow. He picked the two balls off the tray and clipped them to his belt, "Thanks." He glanced over at the dragoness, having heard some of the conversation from his seat, "Why don't you just put her in her ball? You shouldn't have to argue with her."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, you are right!" Sam clicked her fingers, smiling, then she took out Swanny's pokeball and aimed at Diddy, "Come back Swanny!" she said as a beam shot out of the ball.

Swanny was still struggling, "Hey! I know I liked how big you were, but this is ridiculous, and I don't wanna be tied like a Zigzagoon or something!" she snarled, trying to convince the giant muscly Sceptile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad