Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
With his hands softly put into his pockets Justin walked down the dirt road back to the town he was at "Hmm..shouldnt be too far." he said to himself walking up the road...hope I dont see any other wierd things. Though he spoke to soon as he continued to walk in the horizon he saw what looked to be too pokemon, but as he approached he could see one of the bigger pokemon who was a grass type had a vine around a smaller one "Oh goodie...more wierd pokemon."
The OCA
Ume looked up at Sam "Huh? What?" She blinked from her cozy position on a chair.
"Yes you are my slave now but I will not hurt you even if you do hurt me do I make myself clear," Leafy said sternly as he used vine whip and had four vines rap around Swanny and hold her up in the air for her bad attitude about his decision.

Serra staid asleep in Flame arms as he took her to the pokemon center to where Shadow was.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Come on!" Sam smiled cutely, then went for Ume and bravely picked her up, "I'm gonna put you in your Pokeball just so you can be taken care of while I go with Jack, I'll make sure Nurse Joy feeds you well!" she giggled, then looked on Diddy, "You two Swanny!" she smiled, then went to the counter.

OOC: Does Shadow keep control of Nurse Joy or can someone else control her? If you don't mind, I'd rather have someone else than me.

IC:

"Hey! I-I'm not a s-slave!" she said, shivering at the giant Pokemon's prescence, "Don't do this!" she struggled even more, trying to set herself free.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Justin walked closer he saw one of the pokemon strugging with the other one...okay this has just turned from weird to a bit scary. He walked up to Leafy and Swanny "Hey! What are you doing to that poor pokemon!" he demanded looking over the two with a look of concern.
The OCA
Ume blushed a little as she was picked up "Um... okay... I guess..."
OOC: I wasn't even thinking about the nurse, but sure I can control her.

IC:

Flame ran quickly through the town, finding the center quickly and entering into it, Now where is he? Flame thought as he looked around noticing Serra/diddy, How did she get back here before me?

"What kept you two?" Shadow asked as he walked up to the two pokemon as they entered. Glancing at Serra resting in Flame's arms, "Looks like something wore her out." He smiled as he pulled out both their pokeballs, "Okay, let's get both of you a rest." The beam fired out taking both pokemon into their respective balls. He set the two onto a special tray at the front desk.

"We'll get these two fixed up right away." Nurse Joy smiled warmly as she took the tray.

"Thanks." Shadow adjusted the bag on his back and walked back over to the waiting room, resting back down on the same spot on the couch, Guess now I just have to wait.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sam smiled, then went over to the desk counter as well, "Hi! Could you please look after Ume and Swanny please? Can they also be fed?" she nicely asked to the Nurse, still holding Ume gently between her arms.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It's no trouble at all." The nurse smiled kindly, "You'll have to put them both back into their balls though. It makes it much easier for us to care for them."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume looked between the nurse and Sam "..."