Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
OOC: Well I'm not sure what passive voice and reported speech are, but in my experience reposting one or two lines from posts not immediately following mine makes sure that there is no confusion regarding what my characters are responding to. I'll take your advice into consideration anyway, thanks.
Flame continued humping into Serra's mouth throughout his orgasm, forcing his long cock as far into her mouth as he could until his arousal lowered and his cock began softening up, he pulled out of her mouth just as it shrank back underneath the plumage of his crotch. He fell back with a heavy sigh and let go of her head, panting heavily in exhaustion, "That was amazing... I feel tottaly exhausted."

Shadow glanced over at the group of trainers that he had chatted with, mainly at the dragon girl whom despite looking odd, he found quite attractive, then over at the boy with wings, This is definately one of the wierdest towns I've ever been to. he thought as he sat down at a table to check his supplies before leaving the center to look for Flame and Serra. He took careful care to wrap the egg up in his sleeping bag, not wanting it to get damaged.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Glad you liked it birdy," Serra sleepily said as the bug girl cuddle up next to Flame as kissed is cheek as she slowly closed her eye and drifted off to sleep.

"Relaxed... am I hurting you right now slave," Leafy said calmly as he held her firmly in his arms>

"I want to go with you," Diddy cried out as she pointed to the sliding doors of the Pokemon Center as she tugged on Sam jeans.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Justin's stomach started to growl "Holy shit..should get to the nearest Pokemon Center." He reached into his back and pulled out a pokenav with GPS looking for the nearest center "Hmmm...Oh yeah...there was one back in that town Arcanine and I went to earlier." he slipped his Pokenav back into his pocket and hopped up off the ground then sighed as Arcanine and the Espeon were still at it "Hey you two, I'll be back in a few..you two just...stay here okay?" Justin waved a hand and started down the road back towards the town.
The OCA
And still, Erika could only moan as the Arcanine's burning hot juices poured over her cunny, added to that the stimulation of the grinding, as she pawed at Arc's shoulders; her eyes mid-closed. "A-Ahh~! Ohhh god...!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmmhh..you like that huh?" Arcanine giggled and murred from their pussies rubbing against each other. A grin appeared on her muzzle backing up a little bit and looking down at the Espeons steamy hot pussy covered in her hot juices mixed with his "Mmm...looks tasty.." Arcainine lowered her muzzle to her cunny and started lapping at the pink fleshy sex with her smooth canine tongue.
The OCA
Flame rubbed up happily against Serra, his beak clicking against her hard exoskeleton, ""Wow, I don't know what got into me," Flame started as he wrapped his arms around Serra happily, "But I hope it comes back." He said as he happily nuzzled her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serra murred softly in her sleep as she hit Flame with her horn as she rolled over on top him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Flame grunted a bit as the large horn smacked him, "Ow, that hurt." The knock to the skull jogged Flame's brain as he stood up, holding Serra in his strong arms, "I just thought, we should probably meet back up with Shadow before something happens." he nuzzled her a bit, his beak making that wierd clicking against her hard shell, "You just relax, and leave the driving to me." he smiled as he ran off, his powerful legs carrying the two of them quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sam hesitated for a second, "Alright, alright! Don't worry, you'll go to the Pokemon Center too!" she said to Diddy, hoping to calm her, Since when is she so cuddly and close to me? she blinked, then thought, Must be my growing expertise in Pokemon! she grinned wide, then petted Diddy's head, "Okay, follow me. Wait a sec Jack!" she giggled, then ran to the Poke-Center, entered, then looked around, hoping to find Ume quick, "Umeeeee? Where are youuuuu?"

Swanny shook her head at the house sized Pokemon, a bit intimidated by his size now, "No actually I'm" but she recollected the words he had said, "SLAVE?!" she repeated, fuming a bit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad