Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
Serra murred has she deep throated the member as she reached down slow cupped his ball as and gently fondles them.

As Leafy hit his orgasm, his body easily doubled in size, his mutation and the Pokerus X forced his body to strengthen a whole lot, his muscles had doubled in size in all his sections, so had his cock, which expanded from the first 15 inches to a collosal 25 in total, his balls were now the size of human heads, Leafy now was nearly a house sized Sceptile.

Diddy sighed as she turned her back to Sam and Ume acting like was upset at her Swanny's trainer was doing.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sam looked on Ume, she petted her and smiled, "Hey, I gotta take you to the PokeCenter still, I think you had rough action today, you better rest and eat well." Samantha then stood up, "Let's go you two" she said, turned around and started walking out, "Come on Swanny" she told her partner, not noticing her behavior actually.

Swanny widened her eyes as she was suddenly shot out by the orgasm, her body flew to the ground as the evolved Pokemon's orgasm was too powerful, "Ahh!" she yelped as she hit the floor, "What?!" she was startled then, and looked back to see what had happened, "Hey! What's with yo-" but before continuing, the female noticed Leafy was a lot more... bigger and bulkier, "Alright, this definately isn't normal," she gulped, observing the overgrown powerful muscles on the giant Sceptile, "But I like it!!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume smiled a little and blushed under her fur "Maybe this won't be that bad..." She giggled slightly and followed Sam.
Flame chirped happily as he pushed his member in and out of her mouth, holding her head down on his cock, Oh god, I feel like my balls are gonna explode. Flame thought as he felt his balls tightening up, "I'm gonna blow!" He shouted as he slammed his hips up and drove his member deep into Serra's mouth, his burning seed spraying from his twitching cock.

Shadow put the egg container into his backpack and left the large egg room, "Wonder how long that'll take to hatch." He thought outloud as he walked into the central room. He noticed the clock on the wall seeing how late it was getting, They're taking a long time. Hope nothing happened. He thought.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serra murred happily as Flame chirped and humped her mouth. As he said he was gonna blow she did not know what he meant as he forced her to deep throat his cock as he sent his hot burning seed down her throat.

Leafy looked at his large muscled green body and then at Swanny then back his body and grinned since the pokerus x virus flowing strong in his body form his evolution. "I have always wanted to do this.... Vine whip," he chucked as he used his vine whip attack and wrapped around the Swanny's neck as a make shift collar and leash.

Diddy followed Sam and Ume out of the egg room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sam grinned widely, walking out of the Large room with the two female Pokemons as she held the container around her arms still, "Alright now we should go to Jack!" she said, then searched for the boy till she found him, "Hey, look at this egg!" she said, giggling like if she had found a new fancy accessory "I bet a really cute Pokemon is coming out of it soon!" she said. "By the way, do you mind if I leave Swanny and Ume to rest and dinner at the Pokemon center?" she asked to the boy.

OOC: I need Obl1v1on to continue, so Sam stays static till he posts Jack's part.

IC:

Swanny blinked for a moment, being amazed by Leafy's behavior, "H-hey! What are you doing?" she struggled, trying to get the madeshift 'collar' off her neck with her hands, only managing to make her boobs jiggle in front of the giant grass Pokemon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume didn't wait for Jack's reply. Instead, she took to exploring the pokemon center, having never been in one in her entire life "Hey, Swanny, have you been here before?" A guide may be useful...
OOC: Sorry, been too busy with school.

IC: "I'll bet." Jack said looking at the obsidian egg.

"By the way, do you mind if I leave Swanny and Ume to rest and dinner at the Pokemon center?" Sam asked.

"I don't mind." Jack said. "Let's go."

I'll need to see if the bedroom is clear of any mischievous dittos before the lovemaking starts. Tank muttered to himself so sure of what was to come.
"The Pokemon Centers are nice...but I would rather go with Sam tonight," Diddy smoothly said as she motion towards Tank. Then quickly walked in front of Sam and gave big ol puppy dog eyes at her dragon girl, "I want to go to," she whined as even though Sam would here "Marsh".

Leafy grinned as Swanny's tits bounced, "I like to be in control and when I'm with a beautiful girls.. I will a be good master," he said firmly as he pulled on the vine to bring the mud fish girl close to him and picked her and cuddle her in his massive arms.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sam looked at Ume who had sped off, she was about to chase her off, but she saw Diddy's expressions, "Uhh... what's the problem?" she asked to the female Pokemon.

"Master?!" Swanny widened her eyes, "What are you talking about?! Hey! Let me go!" she struggled, trying to get him away.

OOC: By the way, try using passive voice and reported speech Obl1v1on, it's not necessary to repost what I said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad