Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
OOC:

CrazyWeredragon Wrote:she said a she removed her raised her head a she giving hot feisty combustcan head.

Okay, I'm sorry but I didn't understand that.

Edit: Okay that I understand.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Maybe..." Ume sniffed it "I think we should take this one..."
OoC: Edited my post Shadow
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Flame sighed dissapointedly, "Please, that felt so good. Continue." He said as he placed one of his wings onto her shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sam giggled at both Ume's and Diddy's reactions, she was busy watching Ume's inspection to notice Diddy's change of colours and such, but then she asked out loud, "What do you two say about our new partner?" she chirped, giggling to both the girls.

In such a wild state, Swanny could only but groan loudly, her pussy was just taking a giant cock inside, which wasn't only really long but also awfully thick. "Mnnnh! AHHH!! OH PLEASE DON'T STOP! FUCK ME!!!" she suddenly shouted, starting to move back and forwards on her own to help him and to get more pleasure faster, Swanny's orgasm quickly approaching.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume looked at Sam, then at the egg she was holding "... great..." She looked back at the black egg. She had got feeling like this before, of course... but it was unusual for an egg to trigger it. Maybe it meant nothing.
Serra looked at member, "Sure," she cooed as she nodded brought her head near the member and started licking it again and cupped the fiery birds balls and massage them gently.

Leafy grinned as he rolled over so the that the busty Swanny was on top. "I won't stop," he moaned as he pulled her close and used vine whip. Two vines rapped around her pelvis forcing her down with more force than she could do alone as he felt his balls tighten some.

Diddy nodded at Sam since she knew that she would not be able to understand her other wise.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sam giggled, but then noticed Ume was too distracted with another egg. Mmm... maybe she likes that one better. Well- I can still swap 'em, and I'm trying to make friends with her, so! she thought, then left the egg she held softly on ground. Soon after, she walked to Ume and knelt in front of her, "You want me to pick that one Ume?" she sweetly asked, then put her arms around the Pokemon Egg the female Umbreon was distracted at so much.

Swanny's body squirmed, her pussy tightened, her boobs bounced and she screamed, "AHHHHHHH!!" as she came, her pussy drenching Leafy's waist, coating his cock inside her hole as he rode her, "Mmnnnh!! Yess!! YESSSS!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume blinked at Sam and thought about it for a moment... "Yeah." She nodded. For curiosity's sake, if anything.

OOC: *grins* Would you like the Pokemon's profile now or when it hatches?
"Ooh," Flame chirped happily as his rod twitched slightly, This feeling, it's too incredible. He thought as he chirped happily. He held tightly onto Serra's head, not wanting her to stop as he slid his member deeper into her mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad