Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
After picking up a small package of Indigo Pokeblocks, Jack returned to where Sam was, obviously excited over the fact that her Marshstomp was back. Tank found that the sensation of something being off was gone as well.
Listening to Shadow and Nath, Samantha got thrilled, "A Pokemon egg? Those are really cute!" she said, remembering all the ones she had seen in her stay with the day care people. Soon, the dragoness stood up, "Come on Ume, Swanny! Follow me!" she said to the two Pokemon, smiling to them, "Let's get a new partner!" she excitedly said. Then as she noticed Jack, she smiled even more, "Hey Jack! Glad to see you back, hey! Come with me too! I'm sure you wanna have a Pokemon Egg too!" she smiled more, then hastily ran to the Pokemon Center.

Swanny got body pressed to the ground, but in only aroused her even more!
As Leafy did so, she managed to turn around, cancelling the doggy, but it made her legs wrap around the Groovyle's massive cock, she grinned evilly, "You are going to fuck me wether you want it or not!" she said in an obliguing, yet sensual tone, then pulled her legs together, squishing his shaft to make it advance to her crotch.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serra continued to clean Flames cock as getting all of the cum she could get as she, "It taste funny but good Flame," she said. as she went back to cleaning his member.

Leafy eyes bulged in surprised as Swanny turned over and grab his member. "You want it that bad don't you," he said as grinned and pushed into her slick treasure.

Diddy did as he was told and followed Sam closely behind her to the Pokemon Center.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ume smiled. She liked young pokemon... she invariably found them cute "Coming!" She said, chasing after Sam and overtaking Diddy to climb up Sam and sit on her shoulder.
Sam giggled as she carried Ume on her shoulders and Diddy followed her as a Marshtomp, she hastily outrun Jack wether he had decided to follow her or not, she was just too thrilled, and hyper-impulsive when something really interested her.

"AHHH!!" Swanny suddenly yelped, the 'Marsh' heard by the humans would echo in the whole forest. Afterall, her pussy was eating fifteen inches of awfully thick meat, "OH THIS IS JUST SO BIG!!" she yelped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow opened the door and nearly fell back, clutching the egg he had gotten tightly, "Relax, there's plenty in there." He said as he stepped aside for Sam to enter.

"Ohh, that feels so good." Flame moaned as his cock began warming up again, hardening under the intense stimulation.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Plenty, no kidding." Jack said to himself looking at the large pile of eggs laid by miscellaneous Pokemon.

Don't tell me you're entertaining the idea of picking up one of them. You suck at raising young Pokemon, I still have memories blocked out from when I was a Kabuto. Tank said.

"I'm good actually. I don't need anymore." Jack said.

Good. Another is spared the pain.
Sam giggled, then hastily wandered around the room, giggling at seeing so many eggs, "Tee-hee! All of them are so cute!" she said in a giggly voice. The Dragonair soon came to a stop in front of a blue lined one, Hey! This one's even cuter! Wonder if Swanny and Ume will like it! she smiled and picked it up, then she turned around and showed it to the Umbreon and the transformed Ditto, "Look girls! We got a new friend!" she cheered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume smiled at Sam's enthusiasm but something caught her eye. She blinked at a jet-black egg.

"Hmm...?" She wandered to it curiously, feeling her sixth sense tingle. (As Psychic types do sometimes get premonitions of a sort...) On closer inspection, it wasn't totally black; there was a small white oval on it "... that's interesting..." She said to herself.

OOC: :P *giggles*
Serra felt Flame pecker get warm again as it erected once again as she got all of the come as she sucked in the pecker. "All clean now," she said a she as she gave the member on last lick.

Leafy moaned as his prick entered the cool moist pussy of the mud fish womon. As he nuzzled her neck and cupped her breast softly as he began to sliding in and out of her at a moderate pace.

Diddy walked up slowly to the egg and touched it with her paw. As he did so he turned a light dull blue like that a Rimorade for a second. At this time he fixed his sex he would be female like Swanny was. "That a beautiful egg," she said in poketalk.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz