Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
Back in town, one Jack Harper and his Pokemon, a Kabutops he refers to a Tank, sit and contemplate what they just saw on the news.

"Now that's just one of the most messed up things I've ever seen. I mean, a virus, that makes Pokemon horny as hell." Jack said. "So horny in fact that they'd even fuck people!"

Tank simply sat where he was, unmoving, only to nod at each of his owner's points.

"You know what this is going to do, this is gonna make the whole beastiality community skyrocket. I mean one woman said that a bunch of Mightyena screwed her better than her boyfriend ever did. Now I know what you're thinking, who'd ever want to see anything like that?"

Tank looked up at Jack and simply shrugged.

"Because it's fucked up. Oh well, it's just about lunchtime anyway, let's get some food."

The pair exited the dwelling, hoping that no one would feel the need to battle the Kabutops along the way.
Samantha ran out to the forest area, she had a shiny thing in her left hand, "GASP!" she came to a stop when she was a good hundred of meters away from the city. "Alright!" she sighed in relief as she leaned back on a tree, "They don't- (Gasp) take anthros kindly- (Pant) even though I- (Long sigh) ...kicked the Gym Leader's ass..." she said, holding the Pyro Badge in her left hand, taking a good look at the shiny embers piled together, forming a small reward trainers called Gym Badge, she had obtained her first one ever.

The teenager demi-human quickly put it inside her backpack and sighed a bit, sadness spreading throughout her muzzle, This was luck, Swanny wasn't even listening to me... she sighed, letting her hopes drop, "Water versus Fire... guess I was indeed lucky. Thanks to pops I got her so high leveled."

Upon coming to the conclusion, she took out a small red and white sphere, looked at it. Swanny's pokeball seemed like new, she hadn't been training for so long, but she had got her Pokemon highly leveled and on top of it raised by the day-care man, not actually her work. Her Mudkip had evolved really soon thanks to this, but the obedience didn't help at all.

With another small sigh, the scaley girl put her pokeball back in her poket, then started walking forwards, deeper inside the forest without paying any attention.

Suddenly, something lowered in front of Sam, a big, red and black spider, hanging from its web. She bumped with it, upon reaction, she walked back, "What?"

"Riad!" the Ariados greeted the girl, seemingly the bug was, so to speak, staring at her chest.

Samantha widened her sapphire eyes, "A-a... a... AN ARIADOS! AHHHH!!" she screamed loudly in fear, falling on her back.

The spider however, instead of crawling away, got off and landed on the ground in front of the Dragonair, the bug's eyes replaced by two big pink hearts as it approached the female.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Profile done! ^_^

Species: Umbreon
Nickname: Ume
Appearance: That's what the link is for. :P (http://www.dltk-kids.com/pokEmon/adoptio...eon-p.html)
Personality: Shy. Doesn't like company and will often attack when not left well alone by humans or other Pokemon.
Sexual Interests: Doesn't have any as of yet...
Owner: None (was named by a passing human... the name has stuck in her mind from then)

IC:

Ume was silent as she treaded through the undergrowth. She was fairly small for a Pokemon of her age... but that was a blessing for her. She could move about freely and undetected very easily. She flattened herself to the ground as she heard a scream from very nearby "...!?"
A certain Arcanine's tongue would lap at something that was, decidedly, very far from the consistency of water...though it was cold and wet enough to be confused with it. All that Vaporeon had done was pop his head out from the water to double check on the safety of his territory, only to get a slightly slobbery lick along the length of his face.

The Bubble Jet Pokemon scrunched his face tightly, black eyes flashing in irritation, a small bubble of anger slipping from his maw, letting out a small watery yelp before performing a half-leap from the water, rearing up his hind legs and smacking the Arcanine squarely in the nose, propelling himself back into the safety of the lake.

...How unfair! His peaceful piece of paradise had become a circus...

From both Justin's and Arcanine's vision, Vaporeon swimming body could be seen just under the surface of the lake, torpedo-ing to the opposite end of the lake, far from reach without a good swim, hopping onto the opposite shore. One would almost expect him to shake himself down like any other quadroped after a swim, but he needed the extra moisture. He gave a flick of his tail, starting in his own direction away from all distractions, muttering several words on Poke-tongue. "Gathering around...bothering me...can't even sleep nowadays...nngh..."

Of course, there were multiple reasons for leaving. There was also the temptation of another even semi-attractive, opposite gender Pokemon he wanted to avoid. Of course, the encounter had done more than earn a minor confrontation. Pokerus X was spread immediately upon physical contact...

Upon the appearance of the icky, ooey, crawly, skittering spider of Ariados, a soft rumbling was felt in the ground. Seconds later, the starry-eyed arachnid was, quite literally, bowled over...pressed into the ground, pound for pound, by the balled-together Rollout of a bright pink dairy cow Pokemon with a loud 'Crunch', leaving the poor, unlucky, heart-struck creature to twitch and groan painfully under the weight. Milty seemed to pause...rolling forward and off, allowing the Ariados to catch a breathe...before putting herself in reverse, giving the spider another painful press under her weight, and then FINALLY rolling off into a speedier roll, knocking herself against a nearby apple tree, several of the ripe fruit falling to the ground.

Milty let out a happy sort of squeal, unrolling and slipping onto both legs, happily opening her mouth to allow a red apple to fall into her mouth, taking a bite and holding the food with both hands, seating herself for a quick energy boost. Poor little cow, her back turned, not even noticing any of the destruction she seemed to leave in her wake...
Sam stood up quickly after the Ariados was stomped like, well, a bug; then the girl stared on the Miltank weirdly, Did that Miltank just save me or...? she asked herself, looking around, "Uhm..." she shyly aproached the cow, "Do you have a trainer?" she asked the Pokemon, even though she didn't speak the human language despite her appearance.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not really coming here that often, it took Jack and Tank some time before they could locate the nearest place they could obtain some nourishment. After Jack had finished his noodles, and Tank had eaten a few Pokeblocks, they had started on thier way back to thier dwelling. Jack was asked to house-sit the place for his uncle over the summer, and knowing that he could use the change in scenery, accepted the offer. The pair had passed by the local Gym where several trainers were discussing a topic which apparently made them quite angry.

"Hey." One of them called out to Jack. This made him annoyed as he was sure the trainer would like to check out and battle his Kabutops. Sensing this, Tank took in a deep breath and prepared to fight should the trainer not take no for an answer.

"Yes?" Jack asked politely.

"Did you see the anthro who beat the gym leader?" The trainer asked.

"Anthro?" Jack asked not familiar with the term.

"Yeah, some half-human, half-dragon pokemon came and beat the gym leader." The trainer said. "Can you believe that?"

"Half human, half pokemon? Those actually exist?" Jack asked.

"Yeah they're really rare, but they do exist, they shouldn't, but they do." The trainer said.

"...Ok...I'm going to go...this way now." Jack said turning and walking away.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The trainer asked.

"Don't get me wrong, you seem like an intelligent person, so am I but I find the idea of a human being and a pokemon successfully breeding and producing some sort of hybrid just seems preposterious at best." Jack said.

"Hey if you don't believe me, she ran thataway." The trainer pointed in the indicated direction.

"Ok, sure, I have time to kill. Let's go, Tank." Jack said walking in the direction the trainer pointed in, and Tank followed.
Ume sniffed the air and crept closer. She blinked in confusion at Sam "Oh my... t-that isn't... is it...?" She stared at Sam, totally perplexed.
The Arcanine yelped softly as Vaporeon quicked her in the nose. Giving a soft whine it covered its nose laying on the ground

"What was that for!? Just getting some stupid water."

Watching the Vaporeon hop out of the water the Arcanine she shook it off then looked up at her owner.

As Justin watched the whole thing unfold he had his sunglasses off "A Vaporeon...I'm not too suprised since they're pretty territorial when it comes to their water." he said to himself as he hopped up from the water's edge and brushed himself off "Ready to go back into town Arcanine?' he said looking a her then was takin back by the look she was giving him "Arcanine? Are you feeling okay."

The Arcanine's expression changed from the cute wolf expression to a midclosed eyed seductive look staring into Justin's human eyes "Arc!!" She yelped as she pounced Justin to the ground and started sniffing his crotch

"Arcanine what are you doing!!" Justin shouted but the fiery dog pokemon didnt listen as it continued to nuzzle his crotch.
The OCA
The wayward Miltank spent several minutes in munching bliss before perking her head up, laying down upon her back, wide eyes blinking rapidly at the creature that directed those words to her. She didn't give any hint of verbal reply, however...partly because she'd no idea whether the other would understand or not. A half and half? Would that make her bilingual? Or is that an educational circumstance?

Nevertheless, the slightly pudgy pink cow rolled back into her ball, positioning herself upon her feet and turning around more appropriately, paw-like fingers held at her mouth in some blissfully adorable expression, cocking her head to one side.

The expanse of time she spent in this position was a bit...'uncomfortable', making no noises or movements, simply staring in a kind of dumbstruck, dewy-eyed awe...

...before stepping forward, sniffing lightly at the air around the mystical creature, though she didn't have a notoriously keen sense of smell. The anthro was strange...female...very intriguing. Milty might even say she was jealous of a pretty femme having the best of both species worlds.

But, in the very least, Sam could get a glimpse at the cowbell around her neck, golden letters on the back reading 'Property of Johto Dairy Assosciation'...though the ID number had long inspired, curious Miltank letting out several soft coos and moos of amazement as she encircled the taller creature.

Additional edit, since Disturbed and I pretty much posted at the same time. --;

Vaporeon's fin-like ears flicked softly as he took a glance behind him at his lake, actually getting a spiteful sort of smirk at his lips. "...Eheh...have fun, human."

Of course, hearing several sniffs and pants in that direction, he had to keep scurrying off with an actual blush coating the male's cheeks. Even the sound of starting sexual altercations was nerve-racking! To think, with time, he'd actually consider screwing a Fire-type like that, the very tip of a slick, black member poking from between his hindlegs, causing him to hang his head in humiliation as he hopped about in search of another aquatic hiding spot...
Sam read the little inscription for a moment and blinked, before she knew it, the cow Pokemon was surrounding her continously, "Uhh... what are you," to no avail, she stopped in mid-sentence, knowing she wouldn't be able to even talk with the Miltank. Oh, come on Samantha! It's a free and wild Pokemon now! You are a trainer! Catch it! she thought to herself, then nodded and backed off, "Alright!" she said in a bit confident voice, "I'm going to catch you Miltank!" she said, then took out the small sphere and pressed the white button, the pokeball enlarging to a baseball size, "Swanny, I choose you!" she said, then hurled the ball up.

The ball opened, revealing a glimmering white flash that hit the ground, a female Marshtomp soon came into view, "Mash?" Swanny cooed as she opened her amber colored eyes.

"Come on Swanny! Get ready to fight!" Sam ordered, getting herself in a battle stance.

"Mash" Swanny retorted, flat staring as a response, then she got on all fours, like ready to run and looked on Milty.

"Uhm..." Tackle... That's a Normal type attack... no, it won't do much if- wait, I know!, "Swanny! Use Water Gun!" the dragoness commanded.

The Marshstomp opened her maw, then suddenly a strong jet of water shot out, aimed at the Miltank with searing speed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad