Join our server on Discord

Life Imitates Art!
Its really not that far off
I know. I'm only kidding around.

After thinking about it, creating artificial intelligence with the same capabilities as ourselves can't be impossible.

Even though our minds can comprehend infinity, the synapses that occur to allow for cognative thought aren't limitless. Given, they are numberd in the trillions, but still not infinite.

So, as long as you can provide for all of those synapses in code, (I have no idea how, there are just far too many and we don't even know what they all do..) you shoud be able to create truely intelligent artificial life.
Renamon's Army
Youre smart :oops:

I wonder how that life would see us humans... would it judge us or just think that were doing fine... so many questions so many things we could find out from it... I wonder would it share? :?
As long as we're nice, they won't do anything. How many of those movies have we made? Just don't do what happened in the matrix.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Youre smart :oops:

Hey, thanks! I'm sure you're pretty smart too.

The thing about learning from them, i'm not sure about. If we created them, they shouldn't have more information than us.

However, they may have a thing or two to show us about philosophy. :)

On a worse note....
When people age, they tend to lose their minds. Some more serious than others, but they do. Now picture mechanical intelligence, the same as our own. Would they lose their minds after time? They would have a very long life expectancy, being machines. (Then again, a lot of senality comes from brain detterioration, which they would be immune to.)
Renamon's Army
I guess there would be that but we would try and perfect them.
This is starting to sound fun!

I hope it is done during our life time.
Renamon's Army