Join our server on Discord

Feeling guilty?
Meh...a firm backhand to the face usually gets little bitches to shut the fuck up
The OCA
You could've just tackled him really hard. That would've done the trick. I guess you're probably sick of the Monday morning quarterbacking.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
One of the reasons I detest going to the supermarket is to watch all the whiney ass kids bitching because they cant get a toy or cant get any candy. Makes me wanna just walk up to them and give'em a backhand because their I know their mommy or daddy wouldnt. I know it sounds wrong but those little spoiled brats need to learn they cant always get what they want.
The OCA
I would feel guilty. I think that says enough.
Disturbed Wrote:One of the reasons I detest going to the supermarket is to watch all the whiney ass kids bitching because they cant get a toy or cant get any candy. Makes me wanna just walk up to them and give'em a backhand because their I know their mommy or daddy wouldnt. I know it sounds wrong but those little spoiled brats need to learn they cant always get what they want.
No, you go up to them and show the parent how to do it. Slap the air and have them repeat it. heh heh (got that off a cartoon)
UnknownH Wrote:
Disturbed Wrote:One of the reasons I detest going to the supermarket is to watch all the whiney ass kids bitching because they cant get a toy or cant get any candy. Makes me wanna just walk up to them and give'em a backhand because their I know their mommy or daddy wouldnt. I know it sounds wrong but those little spoiled brats need to learn they cant always get what they want.
No, you go up to them and show the parent how to do it. Slap the air and have them repeat it. heh heh (got that off a cartoon)

But the urge to do it is too great to just stop and show them how to do it
The OCA
Well, what I did do, did the trick, it was only the thought 2 years afterwards that I went overboard that made it a problem.

Ghost, would you have done the same? And then felt guilty afterwards?
Or are you just saying that in my shoes, you would feel guilty?
Renamon's Army
I wouldn't feel guilty cause now he has a constant reminder to not be a jerk.
:shock: That is word for word what my bud said on Wed...
Renamon's Army
Well, if it were me- I'd feel VERY guilty. I don't actually resort to hitting people when I lose it (usually, I just laugh at their face and say I'll molest them, then buy them a new shirt) but that's just me. YOU on the other hand, have every right to feel righteous fury! It was only a shirt, and you shouldn't feel guilty either, it's just a tooth (plus one), and he's a crybaby. (ignore that last comment. I've just had therapy and I'm prone to giving out uneeded opinions) Maybe you should try making friends with him- or suggest dentures.

-Or move to here with me! That way we all win! You don't need to feel like shit, and i'll have company! Yay!