Join our server on Discord

It's one thing after another!! YAAAHHH!!!
As I read that about Balto, one of my pups woke up and looked at me, then went back to sleep. Wierd. Sorry about losing your friend.
Glad to hear that you aren't an alcoholic though.
Renamon's Army
I just want to thank the DaD again- for the condolences, oh yeah, you'll be seeing more of me from now on cuz'

HOLY-MOTHERFUCKIN'-SHIT DRIPPING ALL OVER THE CARCAS OF A NEWLY DISEMBOWELED DEMON FROM THE BLACK PIT OF HELL- GODAMNED WORTHLESS WASTE OF SPACIAL UNORHODOX SUPER-SOLDIER-SERUM OF YIFFINESS- I'M BAAAAAACCKK!!

And yes, I'm so happy I could make it for at least five posts- computers are so SLOW-

I miss being random! Aw- C'MERE y'all (Group hug) I love you guys...
Yay!! *jumps and hugs Gunter* Welcome back Gunter!!!
The OCA
Fuck the Megabowl.

WELCOME BACK!

Lawl, after a huge absense like that (Not to mention, the one before), we're glad to have yah back! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Man, this deserves something- *Loads a bazooka* Nope, too old *Throws it away, then grabs two uzis* Nah, would reserve it for a deathmatch *Throws them away and grabs a Pie* Oh! This should do perfect! *Splatters it against Gunter's face* YOU ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! AT LAST! *Tackles Gunter to the ground*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey, welcome back. Nice Captain America reference. Now that you're back, is there any need for this thread anymore?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Sure- Sure- go right on ahead!

Captain America rocks- but not like Batman!
Hey! Good seeing ya back- even though I just came back too for a couple of days. Hope you had a happy new years, and sweet job getting a GENERATOR!

Sorry to you for losing one of men's best friends, I bet he was a cool as Captain-Batman.