Join our server on Discord

Great job Idiot
I'm terribly sorry about your sister aguy. was she born that way- or was she really that horrible?
Well luckily the bank made a mistake, so he didn't steal yet. My mom actually went to the school and brought her home for Christmas. After many talks my sister refused to change her mind. So she went back without her phone, laptop, car, etc. Now she has nothing. Except as soon as she got back fowl "bought" her a car and a phone. Then he called my mom to tell her that my sister doesn't need her and that he "bought" her a better car and phone. He then tried to ruin my mom's soon to be marriage, with things he knows about her by talking with my future stepdad. I now have my sister phone and his cellphone number so i have been trying to call Foul yet i always get the voicemail. it sucks. I just wish my sister wasn't so stupid and would realize something is fucked up with this guy.
Well luckily the bank made a mistake, so he didn't steal yet. My mom actually went to the school and brought her home for Christmas. After many talks my sister refused to change her mind. So she went back without her phone, laptop, car, etc. Now she has nothing. Except as soon as she got back fowl "bought" her a car and a phone. Then he called my mom to tell her that my sister doesn't need her and that he "bought" her a better car and phone. He then tried to ruin my mom's soon to be marriage, with things he knows about her by talking with my future stepdad. I now have my sister phone and his cellphone number so i have been trying to call Foul yet i always get the voicemail. it sucks. I just wish my sister wasn't so stupid and would realize something is fucked up with this guy.

Any suggestions on what to do with the numbers? Gunter I am not sure how to answer that.I feel bad saying she is horrible, but the evidence seems to point to that conclusion.
You are not saying she is horrible out of frustration or unjust anger. She has done things that truly seem to merit that kind of thought, so don't feel bad.

As for her phone, if it's yours now, erase all of her numbers, don't try to talk with her boyfriend, it could bring more trouble...just try to move on and help your mom, it'll be a tough time for her I'm sure.
I'll still throw in that "kick his ass" idea. He is on a roll, it's only a matter of time until he hurts her too.
Renamon's Army
That almost happened when my cousin andre went there to talk to her. everytime he tried to be alone with her Foul kept telling my sister to come back inside or kept standing around. He then became mad, because my cousin just wanted to be alone with her and he proceeded to destroy the Christmas tree and tell my cousin to leave, which takes some guts to do since my cousin is a 6.5 ft Football player and could kick his ass. As my cousin left one of Foul's friends follewed him and tried selling him drugs. This proves that he sells drugs, because I am sure not many maintenence men get paid 50k a year anyway.

I really just wish there was something more I could do. I would like to just cut her off, but I feel guilty knowing that if I do nothing then she will ruin her life or end up becoming his punching bag.

btw he actually has 3 kids and has been married once and goes to court alot becuase of it.
Well, don't cut her off. She may not see it now, but she will need a loving family to fall back on when she realizes the mistake she has made.

Tell your cuz to shove that tree up Foul's ass next time.
Renamon's Army
It's horrible at this point. I found out what happened when my mom first came home early and broke down into tears. She then broke down into tears about how my uncle just told her that my sister was getting married. My mom is still sad and is planning on going down there tonight. Luckily my uncle said he was going to drag her home to his house and family and talk to her.

The part I hate the most about this is that my sister pretty much just told my mom she doesn't love her by doing this. She is now making up lies that my mom didn't support her and that foul came in as a hero. God I really hate them, but i still have hope my sister will come around.

I have to go now and talk with my mom as soon as she is off the phone. Bye
Well man, hate to say it, but it sounds like your sister is so deluded that she's not going to see the light. I hope your family can get her back but this is all her own doing.

Good luck though man, I mean that as much as I can, the very best of luck, for you and your family, make sure you give your mom a big hug, everyone loves a big hug.
Unfortuently that is true, the problem is what do I do to convince her that she is deluded how do I help my mom cope with this problem. I mean she was crying, which is something I only see if someone is dead. My real dad went to the doctor, which he never does, because of this ordeal. My future stepdad is pissed, because he has wasted money on her and Foul attempted to damage the marriage by telling him some things about my mom. Not only this, but she just makes it worse by saying my mom does nothing for her, even after she bought her a plane ticket to England for her internship, although that money needs to go elsewhere. She is destroying the family and I don't even know how to handle it.