Join our server on Discord

Great job Idiot
Yikes, the hero bit could cause a bunch of trouble.

I guess you would need to go into North Carolina for that kinda thing.

Ghost... Lol.
Renamon's Army
Geez aguy...
I'm sorry to hear that...
Not just because of what she did..
But because your sister is blonde...
O_o
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:It is nice to know that your mom cares enough to want to help though, some parents wouldn't do that.

Your right she is one of the best moms. SHe would literaly do anything for us. My first ten years prove that. Which makes it worst.

Ghost I also lol'd at that one. nice one.

Quote:But because your sister is blonde...

Hey now my family is blonde, with me being only slightly blonde. Not all blondes are stupid you know, just my sister.

Just to update she came up yesterday. It is strange she is acting like nothing has happened. Came up and had dinner,which was a great roast my mom made, then went to a party for the alumni of her school. Although she went back to her dorm that night saying she had to work in the morning. THis made my mom sad and mad. Why because she doesn't work the morning shift and also I don't think Hooters has a morning shift. Then again maybe I am just wrong and she was telling the truth.
Well it finally happened, my mother finally said she is going withdraw all support from my sister. She left just a couple of minutes ago with my stepdad to take back her car and that takes alot to be able to get her to do that.

It was actually pretty funny. My sister said she wants my mom to pay her for all of the money she spent on the car. My mom just responded saying that she could have all the money he stole from her. She then went off about how she is literally betraying the family and how she has spent the past 19 years of my sister's life trying to prevent her from becoming white trash.

Oh btw I found out where that $6000 my sister had over the summer went. She went and spent it on a boob job. Wanna know why, because that redneck told her to. I just can't believe that my sister would do this after all my mother has done for her.
Go Mom!
Heh heh. Oh well. Maybe she'll figure everything out later. But that's good that your mom is doing something about it.
Well the redneck struck back. Now neither my mom nor I have been able to talk to her since last night. So there is a small chance this is a mistake, but apparently within the last two days my mom has lost over $2000 in her banking account. Considering the fact that my sister has some checks of my mom's and she knows her bank account number there is heavy speculation that either she or the redneck stole this money. He has done it before so why not now. Now because of this my mom has a huge fear of her checks bouncing and the simple fact that $35 is the lowest amount of money she has ever had in her bank account. My sister also turned down the intern job my mom got her in England. well looks like we will be living with a little bit less then we usually do, becuase of my sister who just wants to have fun as she says. But we have been there before so i am sure we can live through it again.

Btw anyone know why some girls still defend guys saying they are good, even when there is evidence telling them otherwise?
Quote:Btw anyone know why some girls still defend guys saying they are good, even when there is evidence telling them otherwise?

Because for some reason the bulk of younger girls (not all, mind you) are intent on trying to be with a jackass instead of someone that treats them well, I see it all the time.

Maybe your mom should consider changing her checking account numbers, I'm sure its not a huge deal, she should just tell the bank some checks were stolen and she's been losing money.

As for your sister...well all she did was slam the fact that she's selfish and childish in your faces...you guys didn't make a mistake, you need to distance her from your family for a bit.
There is only one thing to do about the checking account. Have her arrested. She will get the picture. Also, i'm not one to promote violence anymore, but well, maybe her redneck needs an asskicking. I mean it. Sounds like that is all he needs, a good ol' fashioned asswhoopin. And 2-3 years in jail. With a cellmate named Ted. Who weighs 350lbs.
Renamon's Army