Join our server on Discord

NO ONE REPLY TO SPAMMERS TOPICS!!!!! EVERYONE READ.
Oh okay then sorry. I just misunderstood what was going on.
No problem. I think I may close this after all.
lol no, you don't have to. I only put that up so EVERYONE can see how serious it really is, because there were still some replies to those recent spambot topics, and that's not really a good thing. If you want to, you can leave this topic here.
Ok but I thought putting it in all caps would have made people figure it out.
lol Apparently not yet.... Guess we need two topics anyway :P
Quote:Zeph, I'd appreciate it veeeery much if you'd stop the vengeance-is-mine routine, read Senjuro's PM or whatever, and both of you work this out so we can get things together!
I said I would take some time and then answer his PM, right? Do you remember? I was in a combative mood and decided to chill out a bit to be able to answer logically. I hadn't moved ever since. I was gonna do it today, but if you bother taking a look at the rants, I really don't feel like doing this kind of things. And if you ask me,
Quote:I just cleaned them up. Hmmm...I'm gone for three days and I still get to them first. Scintillating.
....I am not the one sending indirect sarcasms and humilliations to others.
Well right now, spambots keep coming periodically and I reeeeeallly don't care who's doing what right now. Don't mean to sound rude, but I think the both of you are being very childish about this. I came on and there were six spambot topics there. I locked them and then told the first mod that came on--who just happened to be senjuro. Enough's enough. Senjuro, stop fueling the fire with smart remarks. Zephyr, stop worrying about whatever it was he did. Right now, whatever rant you made is insignificant when it comes to reading a simple PM. You never know if maybe what he wrote in his PM could make you feel better and help the situation.

I know you have problems to deal with; we all do. Let's not make a dumb fight add to it.
Aye, chill.

I see a locked topic with a long list of names in it. It seems different than the others... Maybe try following it's advice? Or is that the guy who is causing most of it?
Renamon's Army