Join our server on Discord

It's Unknown, Blue rover and aguy's birthday!
Tomorrow, THREE of our illustrious members are turning a year older. Unknown, Blue rover and aguy! Happy birthday, our astrological TRIPLETS!
I brought some gifts. As promised, for Unknown are some socks I wore for whole four days!
[Image: DirtySocks.jpg]
Oh, just kidding. Twisted But since you wear glasses, I brought you this for when you don't wanna look so intellectual:
[Image: possoms.jpg]

Blue, here is your gift:
[Image: Whatever-Floats_L.jpg]
Isn't it cute?
Happy birthday!!!!!!

PS And this is my 2000th post :P I guess I'll celebrate it other day.
Thanks. Those are weird. But Thanks, I won't get all of what I want but a plane ticket cost a lot.... I mean I might get some of it for X-mas.
And with this topic done, I have one less one to do. Some one make sure I remember to make zeph's b-day topic in feb.
Yay happy times and happy B-day to two peeps. UnknownH and Blue Rover hurray I don't know them very well but they deserve congrads on their specially occasion. I hope you each have something that is different. Take care you two and may you find everything in life that you wish to accomplish. XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thank you. And tomorrow maybe the next day, I'll post what I got.
Strange my birthday also turns out to be tommorow. Happy birthday to both of you though. HAVE FUN!!
Your welcome UnknownH you are one of the token characters here known for your special zingers that make us all laugh and sometimes spill milk through ones nose....You made me do that one once >< LAWL, but all things aside we are family and I hope you feel special on this day cause I respect and thank you for your commitment to this family and our hearts....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
aguy Wrote:Strange my birthday also turns out to be tommorow. Happy birthday to both of you though. HAVE FUN!!
:shock:
We have astrological triplets?!
I'll change the topic then, to include you!!!!
I got a gift for aguy too!
[Image: whatever.jpg]
Well that's kind of weird three different people in the same place. Funny though. How old are you two?
Hope you have fun if you don't appear here guys! I'd get a gift here, but I'd hate getting everyone drunk before the party. Hehehehe... *Brandishes a building-tall keg* Soon my dear! Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad