Join our server on Discord

Thank you Satan, you took our enemy away from us.
Hey, i'm gonna get you too! Another one bites the dust!
Renamon's Army
You do know people have been fucking with Wikipedia lately right?
Yes but usually it's right.
Gabumonfurry Wrote:You do know people have been fucking with Wikipedia lately right?

Lately? Fucking with Wikipedia is right up there with being emo for one of the things that teenage kids love to do with their time.
...Why would Satan kill someone who does his 'work'. Granted he's going to hell and will be tortured by Satan. Unless your satanic or something which is cool, whatever floats your boat.
jmj102 Wrote:...Why would Satan kill someone who does his 'work'. Granted he's going to hell and will be tortured by Satan. Unless your satanic or something which is cool, whatever floats your boat.
I mean Satan has to be the one who took him away. It has to be either God or him, and I doubt it's God.
And I'm not satanic, except when I get very angry and the seal over my demonic powers weaken.
yups, what you said zephyr (satan taking him away) kinda looks like a way of saying it so I don't think somebody should quote it to debate something like that =/.

I hope Pinochet's forgotten soon enough.

cboy Wrote:Drop it, please. I was simply putting up facts on him.

Shut up!! you started this, you arent a mod =/.
simply putting facts....???
"Sounds kind of hard to believe considering how he was removed from power"
liar! =/. What she said is true , people change over time stupid, pinochet was chile's president from 73 to 90.

you should have expected zephyr to answer, YOU made things turn this way , you can't throw a stone and expect nobody throwing one back.
Veemon's Followers
mowgly Wrote:yups, what you said zephyr (satan taking him away) kinda looks like a way of saying it so I don't think somebody should quote it to debate something like that =/.

I hope Pinochet's forgotten soon enough.

cboy Wrote:Drop it, please. I was simply putting up facts on him.

Shut up!! you started this, you arent a mod =/.
simply putting facts....???
"Sounds kind of hard to believe considering how he was removed from power"
liar! =/. What she said is true , people change over time stupid, pinochet was chile's president from 73 to 90.

you should have expected zephyr to answer, YOU made things turn this way , you can't throw a stone and expect nobody throwing one back.

Yeah, knowing how much you care about human rights and such, it's no wonder you didn't like him.
But don't bother talking to cboy. He discriminates homosexuals and democrats, and if you start a quarrel with him, you'll just be involved in a fruitless, pointless, endless debate. My advice? Ignore him, just like everyone else in this place.
Blaze of Glory Wrote:Yeah, knowing how much you care about human rights and such, it's no wonder you didn't like him.
But don't bother talking to cboy. He discriminates homosexuals and democrats, and if you start a quarrel with him, you'll just be involved in a fruitless, pointless, endless debate. My advice? Ignore him, just like everyone else in this place.

thanks for the recomendation.
if he has problems with homosexuales I'd like him to proove me it's wrong or anything like that.
Veemon's Followers
I don't know what kind of problems he has, but he once kicked me out of one of his topics because he thought I was a gay guy and he said that the opinion of gays didn't interest him. But like I said, don't bother, or you're just going to exert yourself.