Join our server on Discord

Thank you Satan, you took our enemy away from us.
*nods* a VERY good reason for me to ignore him.

btw nice sig that guys cute =p
Veemon's Followers
Thank you. It's Leo from Lunar 2. And have you seen the other pic in the Christmas pic thread DMX made?
Here.
http://usuarios.lycos.es/sakib/pics_leo.JPG
Quote:but he once kicked me out of one of his topics because he thought I was a gay guy and he said that the opinion of gays didn't interest him.

You mean this thread: http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/viewtopic.php?t=5278&highlight=attracted+evil+womon

1. I didn't kick you out.
2. I think I made it quite clear I wasn't trying to offend you.
3. I apologized for my mistake.
4. I didn't say the opinions of gays didn't interest me, I said I generally don't ask questions involving gay matters.

Please don't tell lies about me.
Ok, OK, I take back everything I said about you, OK? I've just answered a haughty PM that senjuro sent me, and I'm tired of fighting for today.
Thank you.
Ya know, well, uh.. Jeez, uh...

I'm a bit at a loss on this one, maybe I shouldn't but in. Seems to have resolved itselt, 'tis good.
Renamon's Army
Quote:but he once kicked me out of one of his topics because he thought I was a gay guy and he said that the opinion of gays didn't interest him.

You mean this thread: http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/viewtopic.php?t=5278&highlight=attracted+evil+womon

1. I didn't kick you out.
2. I think I made it quite clear I wasn't trying to offend you.
3. I apologized for my mistake.
4. I didn't say the opinions of gays didn't interest me, I said I generally don't ask questions involving gay matters.

Please don't tell lies about me

point 4, I think "opinions of gays doesn't interest me" will be true in a lot ocasions.

there's some kind of sexism over here. And be more careful in how you say things be more nice , if she knows more things about you then what she said may apply to you.
Veemon's Followers
Quote:And be more careful in how you say things be more nice , if she knows more things about you then what she said may apply to you.

She's the one who made false accusations against me, so you should be telling her to be more careful. As a mod, she should be above such things.

And I don't appreciate your flaming of me simply because I disagree with her opinion on Pinochet. I looked into him and he didn't sound like the monster she accused him of being, so I stated that and backed it up, and I had every right to disagree with her. And maybe the reason I asked her to drop the subject was because I was trying to avoid a "fruitless, pointless, endless debate". If she wanted to debate about him with me, she could have easily started a debate topic in the Debates thread.

And if you want me to be more nice on this forum, perhaps you should tell people to be nice to me, starting with yourself.
I'm just going to lock so the arguing will stop.
Take it elsewhere.