Join our server on Discord

2000th post!! and before CHRISTMAS!! ^_^
Congrats Misty girl! You've been here shorter then i have and you still got more posts then me *hugs tight* hope yah still stay here for a few k's of post more :P
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yoosei - I think I've known you the shortest, but we have lots in common and that's cool!! You are so much fun to talk to!! *hugs you and Yuki*

Yuki: *makes cutie puppy eyes and hugs Misty*

Yoosei: *giggles* yeah we have known each other for such a short while but still you are a great friend of mine already ;) . and yes we have lots in common, gosh it was great to find another person with a bunch of things in common with me. anyway conragutations my friend ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
congrats on 2000, now I wouldn't be surprised if i seen 3000 by new years, 4000 by febuary, and 10000 by next year...keep up the posts and here you go...*WereGurumon toy* couldn't find anymore gabumon ones...
Hey! You reached the 2000th post more quicker then you're 1000th. XD Congratulations on hitting that mark, Misty!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Congrats Misty! Now, what to get as your prize... uhhh, wait a second! *Grabs a base ball and throws it at a pyramid of bottles*

*Ball hits the pyramid, but even the stand crumbles down*

Attendant: *Comes out of the dust* I TOLD YOU TO STOP SHOWING OFF HERE! TAKE IT! *Hurls a giant teddy bear to DMX*

DMX: *Grabs the teddy bear and hands it to Misty* Good job for the 2k!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aye! 2k... More than double my patheticness...

Nice job! I don't do this much, but here ya go:

*Does a little dance*

Ahem.. There ya go.
Renamon's Army
Congrads Misty on it all lol.....Have fun with Gol now lol ;) enjoy be merry and did I just post here O-0...XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ahh! Too many responses in a day! Meep! lol

UnknownH Wrote:I was just making a joke about you dating. I might not do much of them unless I see an opening.

That's fine either way Unknown...But I'm sure there will be many openings.............lol

Gabumonfurry Wrote:Congrats Misty girl! You've been here shorter then i have and you still got more posts then me *hugs tight* hope yah still stay here for a few k's of post more :P

^_^ Oh don't worry, I'll be here a loooong time!! *hugs back tightly* Weee!!

Matt Ishida Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yoosei - I think I've known you the shortest, but we have lots in common and that's cool!! You are so much fun to talk to!! *hugs you and Yuki*

Yuki: *makes cutie puppy eyes and hugs Misty*

Yoosei: *giggles* yeah we have known each other for such a short while but still you are a great friend of mine already ;) . and yes we have lots in common, gosh it was great to find another person with a bunch of things in common with me. anyway conragutations my friend ;)

Awww soooo cute!!! ^_^ *hugs Yuki tighter*

*pokes Yoosei* Wee! A great friend!! That is awesome!! ^_^

fred_18 Wrote:congrats on 2000, now I wouldn't be surprised if i seen 3000 by new years, 4000 by febuary, and 10000 by next year...keep up the posts and here you go...*WereGurumon toy* couldn't find anymore gabumon ones...

Hey now...don't get your hopes up. I might get 3000 by new years...maybe get 4000 by February...as far as 10000...errr. I dunno about that O_o *happily accepts the WereGarurumon toy* Thankies!! *hugs tightly* Another great friend! Woo!

Shindou Kyosan Wrote:Hey! You reached the 2000th post more quicker then you're 1000th. XD Congratulations on hitting that mark, Misty!

Yeah...that's true..like 8 months to hit 1000 and less than a month to hit 2000!! ^_^ Thankies!

DragonMasterX Wrote:Congrats Misty! Now, what to get as your prize... uhhh, wait a second! *Grabs a base ball and throws it at a pyramid of bottles*

*Ball hits the pyramid, but even the stand crumbles down*

Attendant: *Comes out of the dust* I TOLD YOU TO STOP SHOWING OFF HERE! TAKE IT! *Hurls a giant teddy bear to DMX*

DMX: *Grabs the teddy bear and hands it to Misty* Good job for the 2k!

O_O That's a huuuuge teddy bear...*attacks it* Thanks!! *pounces and hugs you*

Renamon_S3 Wrote:Aye! 2k... More than double my patheticness...

Nice job! I don't do this much, but here ya go:

*Does a little dance*

Ahem.. There ya go.

Hey....that's not pathetic...*lowers ears*
*watches you dance* hehe cute

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Congrads Misty on it all lol.....Have fun with Gol now lol Wink enjoy be merry and did I just post here O-0...XD

Hey Gabs...I'm glad you posted here. ^_^ It means a lot to me. Don't worry....Gol and I always have fun Wink lol Thanks Gabs *hugs tightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:That's fine either way Unknown...But I'm sure there will be many openings.............lol
You see that's one I could use and use the word legs. But that would be mean.
UnknownH Wrote:
Quote:That's fine either way Unknown...But I'm sure there will be many openings.............lol
You see that's one I could use and use the word legs. But that would be mean.

O_OErr...I wouldn't have realized that if you didn't say anything...
*clasps hands over mouth*
.....................I did not just say that..............................*wide-eyed*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA