Join our server on Discord

2000th post!! and before CHRISTMAS!! ^_^
Well here it is...my 2000th post!!! And it's true..fred_18 said I will have 2000 by Christmas and Roran said I would have 2000 before he gets 1000. Just like when I got my 1000th one, I will posts dedications to the people on here that mean a lot to me. You guys on here are like my family..and I enjoy posting and getting to know some of you.

Gol - My love...my hun...there's so much to say though words can't exactly cover it....*sigh* where to start. Though I haven't known you as long as I've known other people on here, we've grown together quickly and I'm glad it happened. I've never felt like this before. You make me happy...happier than I've been in months. You make me smile, laugh...and of course, blush..like all the time. And I owe it all to you. You are a joy to talk to and don't worry...that 2077.43 miles won't hold us back. lol I love you hun! <3

Roran - *grabs your head and puts you in a headlock* You still can't pin me down, bitch!! lol Once again, if it weren't for you introducing me to this site, I wouldn't have met everyone and became friends with some of them. Thanks, bud!! *hugs*

Disturbed - The awesome black wolf. You are one amazing person to get to know. You are fun and awesome!

Yoosei - I think I've known you the shortest, but we have lots in common and that's cool!! You are so much fun to talk to!! *hugs you and Yuki*

Grim - My buddeh!! How the hell can you be so happy and cheery all the damn time?! >_< I just don't get it!! Either way, you are soooo cool!!

Unknown - The biggest smartass I know. Always making jokes about me and Roran...you don't have to...it won't embarrass me anymore :-p

fred_18 - A good friend of mine. I've really enjoyed talking to you and getting to know you. We never run out of things to say nor do we really disagree with anything. You are very wise for your age and I admire that in someone. *hugs*

Death - You aren't on that much, but you are a cool person to talk to. I would like to get to know you more ^_^

Gabumonfurry - *hugs tightly* You don't really post on here much anymore, but luckily there's YIM!! Hehe :3 You are a blast to talk to. I never get bored of talking to someone like you. I love talking to ya!! ^_^

Ravaja - Er...I dunno what to say about you...You're kinda odd...but fun to talk to...

Gunter - My dear old friend..Glad you could update us on what's happening. We were all worried sick and we miss you. I hope you get your internet things settled!! >_< Miss ya and love ya!!

If I didn't say your name, then don't worry I still love you all...and you know who you are!!! ^_^ Peace!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Hun...congrats! i'm so glad i was able to meet you and get to talk with you. Especially our relationship, first i didnt know you, and now, i love you! *hugs and kisses*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Congrats Misty!! You diserve everyone of those 2000 posts..including the chest hair that comes with it X3
The OCA
Gol/Goliath Wrote:Hun...congrats! i'm so glad i was able to meet you and get to talk with you. Especially our relationship, first i didnt know you, and now, i love you! *hugs and kisses*

Awww!! ^_^ *jumps in your arms* I am so happy!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Disturbed Wrote:Congrats Misty!! You diserve everyone of those 2000 posts..including the chest hair that comes with it X3

*blushes* Damn you....damn the chest hair....but thanks! *hugs*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I feel as if i am being left behind in posts. Everyone is going into the 1000s and i am still under 600. Slow down could ya.

Anyway congrats and i hope you and gol have a good relationship.
Congrats Misty, shame we don't talk more but oh well, happy 2k! And if you had a sweet tooth...

*causes a giant cake to fall from the sky with the words "Happy 2000 posts, Misty!" on it*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
2000 is good. Nice posting.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah I guess it's good. And I won't make any more jokes. Besides, it seems you like gol more. I'll see what I can think up if I find a chance to.
aguy Wrote:I feel as if i am being left behind in posts. Everyone is going into the 1000s and i am still under 600. Slow down could ya.

Anyway congrats and i hope you and gol have a good relationship.

Aww don't feel left behind!! *hugs* Look at Roran..*points and laughs at him* Thanks ya!! ^_^

Crimson Fox Wrote:Congrats Misty, shame we don't talk more but oh well, happy 2k! And if you had a sweet tooth...

*causes a giant cake to fall from the sky with the words "Happy 2000 posts, Misty!" on it*

Well, we should talk more. You seem like a pretty cool person ^_^ *attacks the cake* Wee! Thankies!!

Wisemon Wrote:2000 is good. Nice posting.

^_^ Thanks Wisemon!

UnknownH Wrote:Yeah I guess it's good. And I won't make any more jokes. Besides, it seems you like gol more. I'll see what I can think up if I find a chance to.

*pokes tongue out* Meh, it doesn't matter who you make jokes about. I'm cool with it. ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I was just making a joke about you dating. I might not do much of them unless I see an opening.