Join our server on Discord

How to describe a werewolf transformation
I'm RPGing in a werewolf RPG on another site, and I'm coming to the point where my character transforms. I want to show my character's pain and fear during the transformation, how he feels, etc. Any help is appreciated.
Talk about sweat, whimpering and tiredness. To spontainously generate that much hair has to take it out of a chap.
Okay, that sounds good for after the transformation. My experience with werewolves from movies and such tends to show that the transformation is painful and tormenting. I want it to kind of be like how Van Helsing and Velken transformed in "Van Helsing"
Well.. In one story I wrote awhile back.. I did it like this..

Messira stood rigid in the moonlight, her friends stared at her in fear as her eyes began to change from their normal bright green to an insane yellow glow. She screamed in agony as her knees reversed direction and her bones shifted inside of her. Her face contorted as the long wolf's muzzle extended out in front of her, and she fell foreward onto her hands. Her screams turned into a long howl as the dark fur sprouted from her body, and her clothing tore itself from her body as her muscles increased in size.

There was more to it.. but thats the basic idea. I don't have that story right at hand here, so I can't tell you the exact description (I think there was at least one more section of it about that size.) I don't even remember all of the descriptive words I used in there.

I would make up your own rather than try to use mine because I know I am not the best when it comes to these things.