Join our server on Discord

Oregon Trail
Hey does anyone know where i can download this game. I had a sudden urge to play it.
Isn't this that old old old little pc game that your on that whole trail to the north or something and its basiclly a text with little crappy graphics every once in a while?
Ya that pretty much sums it up. I don't know why i had an urge to play it, but it doesn't matter now i found a download. The only fun thing i quess is seeing which of your friends will die from dysentary and which won't.
Hmm... I could visit my old middle school and steal a copy and send it to ya...*plots* Yeah...I probably could...

Errr...just remembered...they keep the cabinets locked up so no one can break into them...*calls Roran* Yeah...he can break into locks...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I've seen a couple versions of the game, so any vague description could be accurate.... still it was a fun game. I don't think I learned too much; other than why the buffalo were shot so much.
Oh you also have to rember... lots and lots of people died!
Harie Wrote:I've seen a couple versions of the game, so any vague description could be accurate.... still it was a fun game. I don't think I learned too much; other than why the buffalo were shot so much.

Lol. You all know that that was everyone's favorite part of the game.
Renamon's Army
Quote:Lol. You all know that that was everyone's favorite part of the game.
I kind of liked trying to pick off the rabbits and squirrels. Going to the mountains and shooting the bears was fun too. I often got 1200 pounds of meat... but I could only take back 100. :cry:
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That does make a lot of sense.
So true..

But hey, it's only a game. It's not like I would go and shoot up a bunch of bears for real.

Did anyone ever shoot only the right amount of animals? I know I just bought more ammo instead of medicine. I just went back out and shot more things.

Noone starved, but there was a lot of typhus...
Renamon's Army