Join our server on Discord

Need help with a website name...
Hi guys! pardon me, i'm just a silly little noobie here, lol.

I asked a friend of mine if she could help me come up with a name for an RPG-based message board i'm making, and she recommended that I go here. So...pardon me for jumping in, and for the record I am almost totally clueless in the Digimon department. only that it's WAY cooler than pokemon, and IMHO season 4 kicked ass. Koichi was a hottie. :P

Anyway, back on track here. I don't know if anyone here is a fan of Star Wars, but that's what my message board is basically going to be. I have friends who've made RPG boards before: They're basically almost nothing but a giant rpg, where different places are different areas of the topic realm are spread out according to forum section. So for instance one friend of mine has a Kingdom Hearts rpg forum, so there's a whole bunch of different forum sections such as Hollow Bastion, Wonderland, Halloween Town, etc. I'm still in the works with that, but for now I'm stuck on what's probably the most important thing of my whole operation: I can't think of a name for my RPG!

So...I'm basically asking for the help of any members here who are into Star Wars as well. If you were going to make an RPG website based off of Star Wars, what would you call it? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!
Hey mysticwolf11..
You know who I am and I know who you are.

Yeah no one is really replying.
You will get replys...it's okay.

*huggles mystic*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I not that into Star Wars But I will join and see if I like it and a name for it "Space Balls"
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I can give it a try. How about... Clashing Sabers... or United Sith... ( Holy crap I just realized that was US haha) or maybe Hyperspeeddiner.

I have no worldly idea haha
Veemon's Followers
Go with "Laboratory 69" (hehehe), "Armor Factory", "Boot Camp" (For training in RPGs), "70 ways of getting pierced by a light-saber" (Okay, that one was a joke), "The 7 corners" or "Star-ship Dock".
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
How about:

Resistance: The Fall of Rebellion
The Outer Rims
Veil of the Empire
Jedi Legends

Now for Training RPG's:
Combat Citadel
Academy Arbitorium
Armory of the Steel Legion. (Tanks)
Field.Operations.(of).Optimal.Tacticae = FOOT (Field Training and Tactics)
Hey guys. Mysticwolf11 has the name...so we can stop giving out names! :P I talked to her last night..
We're all good!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Alright then.

Topic Locked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad