Join our server on Discord

Hydrogen Car coming to a store near you hopefully in 2010.
Well, no part of the car is solar-powered, to my knowledge. And Wise, that doesn't mean that the changes they need can't be made in four years. I mean, they can BUILD a factory in less than one. This or that hasn't been established yet-- so what? Anything's possible. It's not ready NOW, which is why they've said that they hope to release it in 2010. Nothing's impossible. If it doesn't happen by that time, then it doesn't, but 2010's sure not impossible for a release year.
Well said.

But theres still the tesla roadster going pretty strong^^

anyway i personally care for the event in the next 24-26 years
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
What's wrong with solar panels?
its not whats wrong with them its how little energy they produce.....more realistic to run a car on electricity or H2 then solar electricity.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hmm.....I never knew that. But I bet there must be some way to improve that.
I hope so, the Sun is just free energy. If only we could harness it better for our personal needs... Other than what we already use it for.
Renamon's Army
Well, from what I got from the article, the battery is charged by the motion of the wheels, or the brakes. The motion or the friction generates energy and charges the battery, kind of like those flashlights at the drugstores that you shake or turn a handle to charge.
So if they perfect it, you could have a limitless suply of energy to run the car, as long as you continue to run it?
Renamon's Army
So I guess you may need to take the car out a couple of times to keep the battery from running down.