Join our server on Discord

Ok start the car.....
yay congradz!!!!

AWESOME

Beware of the Roran on the road, terror to a movie theater near you...:P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
w00t! Roran passed. It was amazing. I looked for my friend Josh then I saw Roran and I was like OMG *runs up to Roran* DID YOU PASS?! And he was like O_O. w00t! I knew he would pass, but I had a doubt in my mind.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
aguy Wrote:Ha tommorow I have defensive driving. Good luck though.

But when you drive for real you learn about offensive driving... I had to say it.

Good job, Roran, to be honest, due to differnent state tests, I have no idea what a negative 16 means. I could understand a written test. For my test, I had alot less leeway for making official mistakes, but they were harder to make.
Well in WI, if you get 24 points deducted you automatically fail. So as only having 16.. I passed by 8 points which isnt TOO bad. The only things that irked me was that my test lady was a drill sergeant (sp?)
Veemon's Followers
Either way...Congrats Poof!! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
good to know you passed, just don't let it get to you though...
Congratulations for you. Now you and misty can make out during the dragon movie she wants to see.
EW! Haha , I think I will pass on that Unknown... I am goign with a lot of friends to that one. Besides, I have been waiting for this movie for over 2 years, I don't want to miss a thing. :)
Veemon's Followers
Yeah...Unknown...just don't even talk about that right now...I've wanted to see that movie sooo bad...I would rather watch it than make out anyway...but speaking off which...I got Eragon The Game on Nintendo DS!!! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Well ok then. You two can make out during a different movie. heh heh