Join our server on Discord

DevilDoll's Request: Digimon: Black Hawk Down (part 2)

This story is based during the infamous Black Hawk Down Incident. Known as the largest raid and tactical screw up. The level of error spanned from the officers who planned it to the troops who went out on the mission. In the end of that terrible day, over 12 Rangers and Delta Force and Air Crew are dead and 72 of them injured. The Somalia Rebels suffered a large of 1000, possibility over, countermined killed and thousands more unconfirmed. All caused by one tenth of their number if not less.

This is one man's story, one that was never confirmed what happened to him. A young Black Operations soldier named Ryan Denson, a survivalist, snapshot and sniper. Many of these men like Denson were never mentioned, mainly because Black Opts aren't talked about much because it's classified. Many of these men were responsible for saving the stranded men down on the ground.

Here is the story of one man and the story of a nightmare become real for men no older than 25 if not younger.

Compromised

The air blew past me as I looked out into the desert city Mogadishu in Somalia as I aimed my PSG1 down into the smoked filled ground caused from the burning of car tires. The dozens of choppers approached the city to their target.

I
i liked it!! Thanks! I can't wait to see more of it.
Very interesting story! I do hope that the digimon are on our side! Wink
More!!! Please give me more.
For a moment I thought I was gonna die. What a twisted way to go. I turned to at least see what I was gonna hit. Most likely the ground and be a smear mark on the dust covered road.

Then I saw a gray like tarp coming up me.