Join our server on Discord

World of Eternity
It was, to say the least, an entirely different room. Thun, and Kurtz, were, to say the least... in an awkward position....

...That awkward position was Kurtz had his arms somehow wrapped around her and they were both resting on a bed.

A small giggle came rom a seat near Thun. "Oh, finally the female wakes up first."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thun stiffened as she finally noticed Kurtz's arms around her "Wh-What the-...? What's going on!?" She felt panicked to say the least as she squirmed out of his arms.
"Well, he woke up earlier, and - well, whenever he finds a person, he protects them like~~" The female then clicked her fingers. "~~That. Basically meaning he'll protect you."

The female talking was a pink-haired and pink-furred cat, and her clothes were, to say the least. Simple. A plain white t-shirt and a pair of green trousers.

"So, who are you? And why were you around the guardian?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thun stared blankly at the girl "If you mean protect me as in 'almost get me killed' then I suppose that's a good description... And I wouldn't be anywhere near him if I had the choice!"
"He hates to see adorable, cute people in his eyes get hurt. And, judging by the way he fell, he took most of the pain through his back, and nearly none reached you. Check. You have no scars,"

The female was right. If Thun were to stare at herself and then Kurtz, she would find out he was the one who came out badly.

"Anyhow. Who are you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thun spluttered slightly before forcibly putting that out of her mind "Thun."
"Nice to meet you, Thun. Aeris."

There was a slight, but soft twitching, as the dragon then slowly started to open his eyes weakly. "H...hrr...?"

"Oh great," Aeris cursed softly. "He's awake."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thun got off the bed quickly as she saw Kurtz moving. Bloody-...
Kurtz blinked softly when seeing Thun moving, and his ears twitch. "Uhh... a-are you alright?"

Aeris blinked. "Okay, now he never says that~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Doesn't matter!" Thun snapped at Kurtz "Just keep the hell away from me!"