Join our server on Discord

World of Eternity
Kurtz's eyes widened, and he immediately jumped up - before gripping softly onto Xen's back. "ACK!!! I HATE LIGHTNING!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Xen blinked "Do you mind!?"

A laugh came down from the rooftop Xen had been looking at "That's so cute!" A feminine voice exclaimed.
At that time, Kurtz didn't care - his body was practically wraped around Xen from his back. "I'll pay - just get me away from the thunde--" As soon as he heard the feminine voice, he blinked. "...Huh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Xen sweat dropped "Excuse me but I really must be going now..." He shook Kurtz off and began running towards an alley.

"Oh no you don't... Plasma Strike!" A sudden bright purple light filled the area as a massive bolt of energy arced down from another roof and struck Xen, blowing him against a wall and leaving a huge smoldering hole in his cloak.

"F-F-Fuuuck..." He gasped as his body spasmed uncontrollably from the electrical discharge while he lay face down on the ground.
"Gah! What the~~" Kurtz was practically thrown back by the bolt of energy and also Xen shaking him off, as he slid back... near to the stranger, which he cursed wildly at. "SHIT!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Xen gritted his teeth and tried to get up but a foot pushed his shoulders back to the ground "Looks like I win this round, eh?"

"Aah, crap..."
Looking quietly at the stranger, Kurtz shivered slightly. "Wh-what the hell was that...?!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, that was just me." The furry white dragoness replied, giving Kurtz a short wink.

"Get off me!" Xen hissed.

"Not likely, theifieboy. Now... how would you rather go? By lightning or the old fashioned way?" She prodded his head with her foot "Hurry up before I choose for you."
"Hey," Kurtz was about to say something, but he caught sight of her wink, and blushed slightly, "have you got a grudge with him or something?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Heh... not me personally... but I need the money." She grinned "This was the only job going."

Xen just sighed and laid still; there was no way he could get away now.