Join our server on Discord

World of Eternity
The red-haired dragon slowly started crushing Xen's neck, his eyes flaring a blood red. "You could've asked. Now you're gonna get it~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shit-shit-shit! Xen thought franticly. I'm gunna get hunted again for this... "Acid Shot!" He managed to choke out, spitting acid into Kurtz's eyes as he tried to break loose.
Kurtz pulled back frantically, cursing slightly as his grip loosened. But, only after a few seconds, his claw shot out again, and ripped back his wallet into his own claw. "Damn you and you're thieving ways!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Xen backed off, grumbling to himself "How else can I survive..."
"You could've asked nicely." Kurtz growled back, his eyes turning back - which looked kind of disformed in their still blood-red state. "Instead of forcing it out."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"And who would give me money, hm? Not exactly going to happen, is it?" Xen said quietly.
"I for one would have." Kurtz simply stated, covering his eyes with his claws. "Owww.... did yah have to squirt acid into my eyes?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It was that or have my neck snapped." Xen stated, pulling his hood back up.
Giving a slight nod, Kurtz cursed again from the sizzling in his eyes - their red colour going back to their usual beautiful violet. "....I understand that..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Good... Now I'd better get moving before-" Xen's sentance was interrupted when a lightning bolt struck the ground near his feet "Crud..." He looked up at the rooftop it came from.