Join our server on Discord

It's one thing after another!! YAAAHHH!!!
Alcohol is fun!

Especially when you light it on fire, which is what I do with about 40% of it that I buy. I have a little area in my apartment that's cornered off and covered in fireproofing stuff (yes, I'm very careful) that I light Grand Marnier in all the time. It's cool.
There are much more efficient and pleasant ways to die than alcohol. I'm sure you'll come up with something.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
fred_18: long time no see..er hear...too bad with the modem, but hey, at least you still have the DaD. and be careful with yourself.
Glad you came back, Gunter...though the only problem I think you actually had is the connection one.
I miss you Gunter and I hope you are safe love, Come back and you will always have us to return too... Wink Love you Gun..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Okay- I'm finally online again- and I have about one hour until the cafe closes-

Uno, I miss you guys a bunch!! What's happening? Are there any new frequent members? How are the RPs?

Dos, Things are picking up for me at least! I got a new generator, so now I've got power! Yay me! but now I have to wait for a new shipment of DSL modems because I got frustrated and threw mine against the wall (or was it the window? I dunno, I was too drunk to check.)

Tres, Velmont's back- and he's only about... two weeks late- but he's back nevertheless. Yay. And he's just in time for christmas- which he celebrated away from home. (YOU EVIL FIEND!!)

Quatro, forget what I said about being an alchoholic! I quit only three hours after I posted this thread! Seriously, I don't even like the taste of beer! My only problem is I thought I'd actually stay on beer- so I have about half a dozen sixpacks in my fridge. Luckily- Velmont enjoys a bottle every now and then- and apparently dogs love beer.

Cinco, Did I mention how terribly I missed you guys? DMX, Shadow-Sensei and everyone of my buddies at the SDP? Mr. Wisemon got any new quotes? Ms. Zephyr still SO FRIGGIN- er- (deep breath) DANG ADORABLE- MistySilverwolf still there? Roran still cute as a gabu? Senjy and Wolfey still so sweet!? LonelyGabu still loves me? DANGIT- I MISSED YOU GUYS!!! I can't even remember everyone! eh- Mr. Unknown- Mr. Cboy- Mr. Ghost- Renamon_S3- CF- Disturbed- (more later as I'm running out of time)

And finally Six. four days before Christmas, I lost someone very, very dear to me. And I will forever remember December 21 as the day I lost him. Rest in peace Balto Valeriu, I'll miss you like hell!!

I MISS MY DOGGIE!!! It's so not fair!!
Dang, I was wondering if you were coming back or not. Great to see you online at Christmas at least, Gun-Gun.

Ah... since no-one else is here, I'll answer. Not really any frequent new members, to be honest. The RPs are going pretty well, and smoothly now too.

Hey, good to hear about the power and generator - not to mention the modem. It'll be good to see you back here more often ;)

And, well, sorry to hear about that, Gun....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Glad you stopped drinking Gun! That makes me happy! ^_^

Yes...I'm still here...I would never leave this awesome place...

Roran is still cute *blushes* Dammit! >_< Ahh oh well..it's Christmas! ^_^

Lastly...I'm sorry about Balto...that's really sad...

We love you Gun! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I'll send a Nigromant for your dog Gun, though I don't know if you'll like the results.
Hey, we are missing that randomness, dang, maybe we'll be lucky and you'll be as active as last January/February, man, come on, you can do it! The SDP's raise can be at bay! MWAHAHAHA- *Cough* Man I'm still drunk...

Good luck!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well it's.... Nice to see you back. And sorry about your dog.