Join our server on Discord

Poll: How should Juri suffer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anorexia (ever-so-common for female youths nowadays...)
0%
0 0%
Sexual frigidity (not really suffering, but it gives me an excuse to tie sex into the story)
0%
0 0%
Paranoia
0%
0 0%
Morgellon's Syndrome (Look it up on Wikipedia)
0%
0 0%
Hearing voices (sooo pedestrian)
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insanity-Causing Ailments
I need to subject somebody to horrible suffering for my next story. Specifically Juri. And no, it can't be tentacle rape by the D-Reaper. I need her to suffer slowly for an extended period of time, until she slowly goes mad. For Christmas cheer.

Please respond with anything other than insomnia that's not listed in the poll if you have an opinion. Flames can burn a certain man mentioned in my signature to death.

As you've noticed, I tend mainly toward madnesses or illnesses requiring no biological cure. I need her body whole and healthy for use by a suddenly-appearing new friend of Juri's. A new friend with plans for mayhem at the upcoming Christmas party. Twisted

Yes, I am throwing teasers into this post. If you can figure out what I'm writing before I post it, you're a bonafide genius.
Not the last two. Although I just don't like the 4th one. Really gross. The first one is also pretty weak. So the second or third.
Constipation. Sure, I'm regular nowadays, but there was a time when it almost drove me mad.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Only Mister Big T would ever use constipation as a form of torture.
Yes. Cause he really is the king of sadism. But in a good way. Not in a normal way.