Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which of these would u use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A Sheet of paper
0%
0 0%
A Fig Leaf
0%
0 0%
Your Hands
35.29%
6 35.29%
A Bucket
35.29%
6 35.29%
I Don't Care, I'll just stay naked!
29.41%
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If u were naked outside, what would u use to cover yourself?
UnknownH Wrote:Lucky roran. Misty would rather ran around with her chest showing if she had to.

Maths.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
.. I am so lost haha and it is creepy that you can picture that misty..... how do you know what I look like naked... I am so scared. Seriously * closes blinds*
Veemon's Followers
O.O Eerrr....

I'd like using a bucket to cover myself, 'cause my hands wouldn't stop rubbing my penis if I'm naked, so a bucket to prevent myself from cumming in front of everyone....
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Duh Roran...I don't know what you look like naked..
I can just picture you doing that.
I've seen your legs...and you lifted up your shirt that one time last year.
Lol...
So there!!

And you can't close your blinds because they always are...de de dee!

(wow...f*ckin' perv)...Not you Roran..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Well there are things you have to consider in this question....

Take me for an example *looks out his bedroom window* Its winter where I am in lovely Minnesota USA. So here would I cover myself up FUCK YES!!! because I dont want my dick getting frost bite.

As for the people factor I dont give a flying fuck if they like my naked body or not. Plus some girls actually enjoy seeing husky hairy men
The OCA
Disturbed Wrote:Well there are things you have to consider in this question....

Take me for an example *looks out his bedroom window* Its winter where I am in lovely Minnesota USA. So here would I cover myself up FUCK YES!!! because I dont want my dick getting frost bite.

As for the people factor I dont give a flying fuck if they like my naked body or not. Plus some girls actually enjoy seeing husky hairy men

HUSKY HAIRY MEN??? Thats hot haha, can't guys like seeing that too? Sorry, I just like Husky Hairy Men..... haha I need a picture!!!! Well it is up to you :-p
Veemon's Followers
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:
Disturbed Wrote:Well there are things you have to consider in this question....

HUSKY HAIRY MEN??? Thats hot haha, can't guys like seeing that too? Sorry, I just like Husky Hairy Men..... haha I need a picture!!!! Well it is up to you :-p

Quote:can't guys like seeing that too?

Quote:Plus some girls actually enjoy seeing husky hairy men

Because girls are the only ones I'd want to attract.
The OCA
Nothing, girls also love seeing furry foxes in all their glory. :P

Realistically though, I would probably use my hands.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
And just for reference, I was making another joke about misty and roran's Friendship/relationship. I'd use my hands or something else like a towel and run like heck.
Oh haha well thats all up to you Disrturbed! Oh and Unkown.. its algebra.. haha that is just plain funny
Veemon's Followers