Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Kaze: *still gulping beer down*

Shiva: I wonder for how long can she do that

Yoosei: a few more minutes and the rest of the night she will be spending outside the house
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
EDITING
Saphire: *murs softly from the cuddle, wrapping her puffy tail around Nath huggingly*

Ayane: *licks Kurtz's ear as her paws starts rubbing the dragon's pouch*
The OCA
Jeth - o.o' Uhm... yeah... *holds covers on herself tightly*
Me - ^_^'
Steven: Hey, you can let go of the covers. I'm not a pervert. But, it's good to hear you're doing okay.

Nath: *blushes softly and presses his muzzle to the back of Saphire's neck* Well... let's just forget that... can I... I mean, can we stay like this?

Kurtz: *moans softly as his head starts arching back* Nhhh... A-Ayane....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jeth - ^.^' I know that but... *looks around at everone else... blush*
Me - *meditates* ^_^
CW: Lets go somewhere more comfortable *picks up Ebon and sits goes over to couch and sits her on his lap and rubs her tits together*

Jamey: Mmm your good at this *moves her so Alexia could see her cunt if she looked down.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire: Yes, I'd like that..if..if we can stay like this *her tail wrapped around Nath tightened hugging him closer*

< Somewhere else >

Ayane: *murrs into Kurtz's ear, then kneels down in front of Kurtz and nuzzles his crotch*

Ebon: *sweatdrops* Thanks for carrying me...*murrs as her tits get rubbed*

Alexia: *moved her licking to the mid part of Jamey's breasts and played with her nipples as she licked*
The OCA
CW: *grins and and continue to pinch and twist on of her nipples and he moved his other hand down her furry wolfish body and lightly brush a finger against her slit* Do you like *as he kissed the nape of her neck*

Jamey: *murrs and rolls over so she is on top* I can't take it any more *starts grinding her crotch against Alexia's*
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nath: *cuddles Saphire closer and breathes softly and warmly over he neck* ...Okay then... mrrr...

Kurtz: *blushing as deep as he possibly could, his member then slowly starts to protrude - a flush across his face* Nhh...

Steven: *clicks fingers and they're in a personal room* There ya go.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds