Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Saphire: *licked her lips from the seed she looked Nath's member she then closed her face back to his member and softly started to clean his member of the seed*
The OCA
Gol (wolf): *murrs as he keeps lapping his tongue along the side of her neck. His paws still rubbing her breasts and moved his fingers to her nipples and started to rub them gently on the tip of them*

Emerald: Nhmm.... *hips move a little from the soft feeling on her clit*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Nath: *panting a little louder, he rests back, as the very last drop of seed escapes from his pisshole - his tail swishing softly* Nhhaa... S-Saphy....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *fully cleans Nath's member of all of its seed making it completely clean she slowly rose sitting up licking her lips she looked up at Nath and ears lowered slightly* I'm...sorry Nath.

Raize: NNnhhhh...Oh Goliath..*moans softly feeling the stimulation of her neck and breasts her pussy slowly becomes damp*

Disturbed: mmm you know I'm curious..mind if I explore a bit? *he continued to poke the clitoris bulb with his digit*
The OCA
Nath: W-why are yu sorry...? *winces softly at her apology and shakes his head* You did nothing.... nothing wrong...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: I didnt...didnt do a very good job...*slowly looks away*
The OCA
Nath: Saph... please... don't hurt yourself... it... it was your first... try, wasn't it? *winces even more*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Y-yes..
The OCA
Gol: Mm...*nuzzles her neck and gives on long lick while fingers start to gently twist and rubs her nipples moving head back looking at her*

Emerald: Nh...Oh...yes...go right ahead and do what you like... *murrs still having her clit being touched*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Nath: Then... you tried your best...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds