Join our server on Discord

I think this is the funniest damn thing
Hey everyone. I watched The Break Up with my parents the other day and this part had me rollin on the floor laughing. So I thought I would share it with you. This clip kinda reminds me of my family at the holidays :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBb54m7auwY&mode=related&search=
Veemon's Followers
Oh geez. I remember that...that was funny when we saw it. I have to agree. That's the funniest part of that movie.

As far as your family: O_O I'm sure glad I wasn't there...I think I would have pissed my pants.

So..let's just kinda talk about some movies and the funny parts of them to keep this post going, peeps!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Funny? You call that funny? I call it lame. Maybe that's funny by Whose Line Is It Anyway? standards, but it ain't funny by my standards.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I will admit that it isn't funny to a lot of people but because of the sheer randomness and reactions of the characters I can't help but laugh when I see it. Sure you may not be rolling on the floor but I have a feeling we have different Comedic tastes Wise :-p
Veemon's Followers
Meh. I didn't find it funny so I didn't watch the whole thing. And of course you have different tastes in comedy.
Talk about awkward...I'd be like "Bro, get the fuck out my face!" and probably fork him good.
^_^ That's the spirit Senjy!!
That's what I would have done!!

OMG...almost got caught be teacher...for being on here...
*phew*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Now how would you explain being on here? I never would have tried that at my school. Not at my tech school either. But I hid a lot from people there.
A bit funny to watch, but living it is great. We do that kind of random stuff all the time over here.
Renamon's Army
Unknown...to answer your question..
I wouldn't explain it..I would just say that I'm part of it
And I don't care what anyone says..
If I get banned from the computer lab for being on a Hentai site..
So be it...I have a computer at home where I can look at all the hentai I want lol.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA