Join our server on Discord

It's about f*ckin' time!!
I never though it would happen before Christmas, but fred_18 proved me wrong...I reached my 1000th post...finally. November 27, 2006 at 11:09p.m. 5-GMT hours. So I'm going to do this the way most people do it...Dedications...

Rorancrystalwolf- Of course you're first. You are the one that introduced me to this wonderful forum. And I thank you for it. I met so many wonderful friends that I can actually trust unlike ones from our school. If you knew anymore about me, you could write a book and make millions..There's so much I could say, but you know all of it...and guess what? This is the 2nd time I passed up your post count! Neener Neener Neener! <3

The Grim Pokepimp- I dunno where to start...*pounces and kisses* I think I've known you the shortest, but I feel like I've known you forever. Your cheery mood never fails to make me smile or laugh. You are always so much fun to talk to. I love making you blush as you do the same to me. You remind me so much of me...I feel really close to you despite the dreaded ocean that leaves us miles and miles apart. Me loooooves you.

LonelyGabu- The first friend I made on the DaD besides Roran. I was a little creeped out by you at first, but within that first week, we were really close. We talked on the phone for hours on end, including the times that you sang to me and recited some music. Talking on the phone and online was always so much fun.

Gol/Goliath- *pounce* Hiya! You are so much fun to talk to, too. You are an amazing person with an even greater personality. I always look forward to talking to you.

fred_18- I don't know much about you, but I always enjoy talking to you. You also always find a way to keep a conversation going...

CrazyWeredragon- There's not that much to say..you are also fun to talk to...

DMX- I always look forward to RP-ing with you because it's so much fun and you really know how to get me...

Wolfey- You are a kid at heart. You are fun to talk to and you have very wise advice. *hugs*

Disturbed- Going back and forth with the spamming is awesome. And a lot of fun..

Gunter- Our dearest Gunter...We miss you and love you.

Unknown- So funny...always making smartass jokes.

As for everyone else...I don't know you all that well to mention you, but you are important. This forum is frickin awesome and I love it. This may not be as long as Gabu's posts...but hey...it's something.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
heh, thanks for the mention...now...*gives her a ring that says "Happy 1000th post....want 1700 more by August 17"* happy 1000th post.
Quote:Disturbed- Going back and forth with the spamming is awesome. And a lot of fun..

Happy 1000th Misty!! You diserved everyone of them..and I promise to keep my chest hair to myself from now on, scout's honor.
The OCA
Congratulations Misty, let's RP again! W00t!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey all! Umm...I'm not going to be here until late because I'm going to a concert...so I may not be on when I get home.

Today is my mom's boyfriend's birthday and we bought tickets to go see a Native American band...he can't go, so my grandma is coming with instead. I really don't want to go...but if it's for my grandma, then I'm all for it...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Thanks Misty for giving me a mention did not expect it at all and thanks again.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed Wrote:
Quote:Disturbed- Going back and forth with the spamming is awesome. And a lot of fun..

Happy 1000th Misty!! You diserved everyone of them..and I promise to keep my chest hair to myself from now on, scout's honor.

I don't know if I want to know :-p Congrats Misty :-p You will probably make 2000 before I make 1000 :-p
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, happy 1K. I'm a smart ass because it's funny to me. Plus it's probally funny to some others too. And I actually care about your problem a little.
Quote:Rorancrystalwolf said:
I don't know if I want to know :-p Congrats Misty :-p You will probably make 2000 before I make 1000 :-p

Thanks! ^_^ I don't know if I'll get that far...but we'll see. But then again...maybe. As far as Disturbed, he likes teasing me...nothing like that Roran.....ya goofball.

Quote:Unknown said:
Yeah, happy 1K. I'm a smart ass because it's funny to me. Plus it's probally funny to some others too. And I actually care about your problem a little.

Well, it makes us all laugh! Thanks ya!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Hey congratulations on 1000 post and your right "It's about f*ckin' time!!"

I think I'm right now halfway to 1000, but I am not sure, so whatever. Maybe by the time you get to 2000 I will finally be at 1000.

And Misty I have to say one more thing.

YOUR AWESOME. You always seem to be full of life and energy.Why I don't know maybe you just drink too much coffee. Because of this some of your posts seem to be a little happier. Rock on Misty.