Join our server on Discord

For those who care. New Harry Potter trailer.
CrazyWeredragon Wrote:movies based on books mostly suck if you ask me they alway leave a lot of the good stuff out that should be in the book

True but there is always hope for me haha
Veemon's Followers
Yay!! John Williams is doing the music again! The music for Goblet sucked balls, and honestly that movie needed every little bit of appeal it could get. Talk about poor execution...can't wait to see how much they'll leave out of Phoenix.

Prisoner of Azkaban FTW!
This is theoretically the last one right?
I always liked how they had to change the word 'Philosopher' to 'Sorcerer' in America.

Honestly? I was going for 'Harry Potter and the Magic Rock'.
Harie Wrote:This is theoretically the last one right?

eh...the movie may not be the last one...at least i don't think, and the last book will be coming out, eh...sometime in the future...
Ghost_Op Wrote:Honestly? I was going for 'Harry Potter and the Magic Rock'.

lol
Ghost_Op Wrote:I always liked how they had to change the word 'Philosopher' to 'Sorcerer' in America.

Was there even a reason for changing it? I didn't understand, because the Philosopher's Stone is actually something, whereas a sorcerer's stone could be any magical stone. Since the stone that they were talking about actually WAS the Philosopher's Stone, I don't know why they changed it. Seems silly...
Ya that is pretty interesting that Nicolas Flamel was a real person.

Gotta love alchemy.