Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Battle Across Time
"Is it possible that if our digimon partners are gone, but left something behind, that you can actually digivolve to a digimon ourselves?" he asked Clockmon.

"That's not really my specialty as every chosen gains and develops their power in different ways. So with that in mind, I would say that anything is possible." Clockmon said. "If there's a piece left, it's probably there for a reason."

Marco sighed to himself. Great... I bet this lot are going to treat me like filth as well... just like at home... "Dammit..." He breathed quietly, tilting his head towards the floor. He blinked and looked at Ezekiel "Did you say you're from a time past mine? I... Do you know if my family still exists then...? Uhm... the Bereks?"

"After 39,624 years, I seriously doubt it." Ezekiel said flatly.

OOC: Grim PokePimp, for Ezekiel, history only goes back 15,000 some-odd years and even then there are huge holes and contradictions. So there is tons of room to be as creative as you wish. If you have any ideas, if any of you have ideas or concerns, I'd like nothing more than to hear them via PMs or emails or through AIM.

-----------------------------------

IC: In a part of the Digital World, some distance from where our protagonists are, in what appears to be some sort of ramshackle ghetto. The mystery man, brought here by the power of chaos, having now found some clothes , stands amongst a gathering of digimon who believe him to be a chosen to save them from thier oppressor, Myotismon. Lifting a large, half-finished handwritten tome with an eight-pointed star on the cover, he speaks to the crowd.

"The words of the true gods come to me still and I write them into this holy tome. From here, I read them to you so that you may find strength in one, or all of the gods of Chaos. All those who oppose us believers, will either convert or be destroyed. Embrace the black testament, for there is nothing else to help you."

Muttering and assorted murmuring rise from the crowd in response to the speech.

"I know that you are uncertain, this will pass once you have seen the power and majesty of Chaos. I will show this to you all, and destroy that which oppresses you, but first I need your support, give yourselves to me, to Chaos and you will see you troubles destroyed!"
"Well, that's certainly a refreshing reminder of the inevitable finality of it all, like the Olympics, or Wimbledon."

James pulled his tie knot a little tighter.

"What a shame that fasism is the future. That, and stupid-powerful weapons. It's like something out of Orwell."

"Orwell?" asked Minomon, "Is that a place?"

"No, he's an author. Clever chap, bit on the dispressing side."

"Oh."

James took a moment to lement the idiocy behind continous total warfare. What's the point in fighting if you can't even enjoy a story, or learn for learning's sake?
"Oh..." Marco frowned slightly. Maybe he wouldn't ever have a family then...

OOC: Okay... Here's the data... >X3

I Wrote:Clan - Bereks
Home World - None
Affiliation - Heretic/Pirate
Size - 233 (unconfirmed)
Clan Type - War (active)
Extra Info - Raided Worlds: 4, Mothership: Cruiser class - heavily armed, Fleet: 20 Ships - Frigate to Cruiser class - 80 Fighters

*giggling madly* That's current information for Ekkie's time! XD
Sid plopped himself down on the floor, taking in every bit of information quietly, 'Well... atleast I am getting what I payed for. He chuckled softly to himself, Some game.

Flamon sat down next to Sid, cross legged, before pulling her lose skirt over her knees. She let out a soft sigh of boredom, none of this really interested her.

"Hey, what about this?" Sid asked Clockmon after holding out what was suppose to be a Digivice for his video game.

OOC: Yeah, sorry for the lack of posting... I have been very ill and still am, so don't expect much from me for a bit, but feel free to use my character, 0bl1v1on.
Graine blinked. Oh, right... He shook his head, inwardly laughing, as he uncurled his right hand and offered Marco the contents.

Marco blinked at the tiny device "What...?"

"You might need this sometime. Take it."

He did so, turning it over in his hand curiously. It was gray, circular, with a small square display and several buttons down one side.

Graine grinned to himself. Glad to see you like it, partner...
James's hand slapped onto his belt, and he felt the... aluminium? Was it aluminium? Didn't feel like silver, certainly wasn't iorn or steel. He unclipped the device from his belt, and turtned it over in his hands. He stared at it in awe and curiosity.

"What this thing needs..." James said, "Is a cool name." He thought aloud. "So this device... and we're in the digital world... hmm... A digital device... Oh! Oh, I know! I dub thee; "Belt-Dweller!""

"Yay, Belt-Dweller!" said Minomon happily from atop James's head.
Dalin walked towards the open span of the clockhouse doors, digivice clutched in one hand. He saw many things alien to him during his journey. Creatures varying in size, like the Tyranid, swelled in massive clusters they called villages. Flowers dripping with color grew like creeping moss, covering entire fields, more worse than any weed. But the most disturbing event was it.

He didn't know, but he knew, knew the angle-whisper hair from a brief relapse in his programming, knew its color of gold to blonde like guilded chameleons, however forgot the entire picture. He sense it was close, closer than the hundred years of searching before.

"This place holds answers only one being can question. Perhaps the message was in my favor after all."

Dalin approached Arukennimon. "I have arrived. Where is this 'meeting'?"
OOC: I might not be able to post as often as I can from this point on, my DSL (Once again) has began to start crapping out on me nearly contantly, not to mention I'm practically flying blind on these matters since the little light on my modem which lets me know if my connection is working or not is broken. Also, it has occoured to me that I have pretty much no idea on where I want this RPG to go, I have no plot planned, so until I work something out on that, you can all take five for a bit and when I have something ready I'll post to let you all know.
Hello and greetings to all. Well, it would seem that I have namonia(sp?)of a sort and I am heavily medicated... That and I may have Thyroid problems so I need to get bloodwork dine and other stuff... So I wil for longer then expected i will be unable to post... so the RP leader is given 100% controll of my characters... I trust him completely...
Name: Veemon

Race: Digimon

Levels of power: Child, Rookie, Champion, Mega.

Alignment: Order

IC:

Veemon was walking through the bad parts of thr digital world and tryed to walk fast to get out of it. It has been awhile since she last saw her home before leaving to find a calling for herself.

"Man, I better get out of this place before an evil digimon spots me." she thought as she kept on walking. She then stopped and saw a human girl about 7 years old resting on a dead tree knocked out. She ran to the little girl and checked if she was alright. She was happy when she was out she was still breating and lifted her with her two hands. She had a bit of trouble carrying her but it wasn't to bad and then walked away with the girl in her arms.